EA Forums - Banner

Fuzzy Checking out

Prev1
Well, that sucks, but it'll happen to everyone eventually. Good luck on your future gaming ventures! :)

Stick around in the forums. That can still be fun, right? :) Well, at least the off topic one.

See ya 'round Springfield!

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6234 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Damn, sucks to see you go Neighboreeno. But I wish you good fortune & god speed
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited September 2014
    Was it me? I can be better I promise, just give me a chance :(

Okay, just trying to lighten the mood - it's sad to think that enough factors have come into play to make you want to stop playing. I couldn't dream of it. So all the best to you mate and should you ever wish to return your SF will be waiting for you.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Haha nope its not down to anyone i just am not enjoying it. Deadshot as one of my original neoghbours thanks very much for everything
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry to hear you are quitting the game.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Take care fuzznugget. Hopefully we'll catch you around here from time to time :-)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6234 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Haha nope its not down to anyone i just am not enjoying it. Deadshot as one of my original neoghbours thanks very much for everything

Anytime bud. Hopefully we'll see you back one day.
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited September 2014
    Help
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    OMG!!

tumblr_m9dqkjPCUn1rd2qw6o1_250.gif

Fuzz this is an absolute shame, you have been a neighbourino for soooo long! Are you 100% sure you not playing anymore? Such a shame to see you go mate :(

At the end of the day if the game doesnt hold the appeal any more then you gotta do what ya gotta do but personally you will be missed as a neighbour
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited September 2014
    Help me
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    OMG!!

Fuzz this is an absolute shame, you have been a neighbourino for soooo long! Are you 100% sure you not playing anymore? Such a shame to see you go mate :(

At the end of the day if the game doesnt hold the appeal any more then you gotta do what ya gotta do but personally you will be missed as a neighbour

I'm afraid i'm sure, most days i even forget about the game completely. I may be back in the future but i think i would start from scratch. Cheers for all the help neo, again you were there from the early days, cheers for all your help buddy
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    OMG!!

Same here! As a Day 1 player you have been one of the original neighbours of mine (as have you Neo!). Maybe it will draw you back in one day so I will not be removing you yet. What will you be doing with all your extra time?? The possibilities are endless!
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Oh no. Someone not playing a game anymore. What a shame. *

*sarcasm

Why do people feel their every action needs to be expressed for all to hear?
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    See ya around fuzzy, been good having you as a neighbor. ... keep on gaming.
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited September 2014

*sarcasm

You do realize you're posting on a public thread for all to hear? Actually, I see this thread as useful: neighbors can delete if they want and need not wonder what happened.
  • ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    The horror.... the horror...

Actually, speaking of horror, w/ splendid Halloween horrors just around the corner it would seem incomprehensible for anyone not want to be here for that :roll:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2014
    Crap....
    dont-go.gif?0041cb
    I hope all will go well for you, take care mate...
    You know where to find us :) :thumbup:
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2014

*sarcasm

I'm not looking for any form of sympathy or people trying to stop me and some of us that aren't complete miserable gits have made friends on this forum. As you not one of them, no need to comment really...
    Pinpal00 wrote:

You do realize you're posting on a public thread for all to hear? Actually, I see this thread as useful: neighbors can delete if they want and need not wonder what happened.

Exactly, cheers :thumbup:
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2014

Same here! As a Day 1 player you have been one of the original neighbours of mine (as have you Neo!). Maybe it will draw you back in one day so I will not be removing you yet. What will you be doing with all your extra time?? The possibilities are endless!

You honestly were my first forum neighbour and one of my favourite Springfield's. Hopefully see you around buddy and thanks for your help over the years.

Snakeyes and simbass same to you guys you have been ace!! and anyone else who is my neighbour (i'm a bit out of touch with who i am friends with)
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Bye fuzznugget, you have been one of my long time very good neighbours, all the best for the future.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • johncolombo
    11198 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for being my neighbor. I almost quit last month as the game takes up way to much of my time. I may stick around till after Xmas. Time will tell but yeah these games have a shelf life.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!