EA Forums - Banner

Best back to back level updates

Yea, they are pretty good, and they give you 5 donuts for the Bloaters on the Squidport task

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I agree. Let's hope Level 46 is just as great. With Just Stamp the Ticket Man & Sarcastic Clerk as the next set of characters along with Shifty-Eyed Dog as the Friend Point Prize.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yes, I agree back to back good updates, in a short time span, is great. Hope this is the start of a new trend.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Fantastic, I think! :) Just as I'm coming to a close on the last level update, the new one starts and gives us a great character for free! I only wish that they could use his voice. Jon Lovitz is a funny guy!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I love roast beef!!!!
  • XsizterX
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I love roast beef!!!!

The Pig on the BBQ spins around spins around spins the Pig on the BBQ spins around all for Uter :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I agree. Let's hope Level 46 is just as great. With Just Stamp the Ticket Man & Sarcastic Clerk as the next set of characters along with Shifty-Eyed Dog as the Friend Point Prize.

That would be AWESOME! :D
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Agreed, great stuff! Love'n the Happy Sumo!
  • ZennGlenn
    1765 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Just here to briefly share in the splendid positive joy of agreeing on agreeing :P
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Just here to briefly share in the splendid positive joy of agreeing on agreeing :P

I guess we'll just have to agree to agree.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.