EA Forums - Banner

Chocolate Tower

I consider chocolate a reason to live, so I will get this no matter what. :) Although I wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like. I'm sure it'll show up in someone's town soon enough.

The only frustrating part is that I keep getting over $10mil, and something comes along and knocks me back down under that again. I'm trying to get a little over $11mil so I can make sure I have enough for event/level buildings, and still get my Choco Tower, or the spinning eatery. ;)

Replies

• Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I bought it but it takes 3 days to build, don't know what it looks like yet. Between the land, the Sit and Rotate and this Chocolate Building, I only have about 20 mil left. I have to start collecting again as well, because I feel they're going to add a few more big money items and I want to be prepared for them. I remember the days of tolling for cash. I like to be ahead of the game instead.
    Nice to see you again!
  • leongeiser
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I consider chocolate a reason to live, so I will get this no matter what.
    Thank you for expressing my thoughts :mrgreen:
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    LPNintendoITA?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I've got it building. It's not very big or tall. Comes with a little sign in front. It will be next to my Wax Museum so I can tell you that it's a little taller than that at least.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited September 2014
    It has one of the coolest animations in the game
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Might go well next to Ahh! Fudge...A little Wonka-esque
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I only need $900k. Maybe I will put characters on tasks again
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    I bought it but it takes 3 days to build, don't know what it looks like yet. Between the land, the Sit and Rotate and this Chocolate Building, I only have about 20 mil left. I have to start collecting again as well, because I feel they're going to add a few more big money items and I want to be prepared for them. I remember the days of tolling for cash. I like to be ahead of the game instead.
    Nice to see you again!
    Wow! How did u save so much money. I am at 8 mil+ myself and can't get to 9 b/c I always seem to need more land.

I won't buy the bldg tho choc is my fave food. I'll always have Ah Fudge! though.
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited September 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    Nice to see you again!
    Wow! How did u save so much money. I am at 8 mil+ myself and can't get to 9 b/c I always seem to need more land.

I won't buy the bldg tho choc is my fave food. I'll always have Ah Fudge! though.

I bought it too.. Now its under construction.. :wink: Now I only have 3 millions left... (After I bought all the land too) :cry:

The thing is, if you play since day one, you came to a point, where you earned more than you could spend.. After weeks without updates and a huge town, the money raised out of control... :lol:
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm curious what it looks like, too. One of the other sites I visited says it improves Consumerism, can anyone confirm this (Consumerism is the only Conformity of mine that's below 5 stars, and I don't want a KEM farm, heh)?

Sadly, $10M is far out of my price range at this point, I've only been playing a couple months, and built what I thought was my last quest building with the I&S Studios, only to have Honest John's Computers eat up the $1.5M I'd finally nested together. I only just got the quest and paid for that yesterday (Finished about an hour ago... Yay! Hello Database!) and I bought some land then to relocate my castle to it's own space...

Now, I've got to start saving for the ~$2.1M worth of L45 buildings.

I make about $250k/day, and I haven't even got to the L45 quests yet, so I expect I'll be close enough when the time comes. Then, I guess I'll start saving for the Chocolate Tower.

Or... Maybe the L46 stuff? Is it normal to get so many level additions so quickly? It doesn't seem so, to me. I started playing about Fourth of July, so with the exception of those items and the Yard Sale, the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 Event and the L44-45 are my first big updates. How often should I expect additions that cost (in-game) money?
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Any pics?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Still building mine (3 days build). Looks small for a tower though. :lol:
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited September 2014
    This is great! We've been asking for a building to boost consumerism and they gave us one :)
    It's cute, and the animation has gotten good reviews so far.

I'm in a position to need to grind for the first time in a very long time (over a year?) and it feels weird. It's oh, so nice to have new content to want to grind for, though.

Here's a preview of the new buildings:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10180300.page
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Level didn't really give a boost in consumerism, after all builds we come out even. 3 items give +10 but the level raised req +30. I kinda feel like any premium building especially building/character combo should boost consumerism.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!