• moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited September 2014
    Check the date on that post
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited September 2014
    Check the date on that post

Ahh, I see. So now I know, I guess. Lissarv used to post on here sooo often. I really enjoyed her. But I guess that she was promoted to Moderator, and then quit shortly thereafter? That is a shame. I do remember someone else commenting on how we have burned out too many moderators, but I was not sure who all they were referring to.

I don't know how many mods have come and gone, but I also remember cl1988, or whatever it was, with the joker avatar.
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    getting burned out is definitely a 2 way street on this forum.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    You didn't go to the party?
    I saw the ceremony on TV. What a gala it was, red carpet and everything! I heard the buffet wasn't that good, though.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    You didn't go to the party?
    I saw the ceremony on TV. What a gala it was, red carpet and everything! I heard the buffet wasn't that good, though.

Who told you that? I had a whale of a time.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    That was Lissa, she was great. Real life got in the way though, I guess. It happens. :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    That was Lissa, she was great. Real life got in the way though, I guess. It happens. :)

Ah, OK. That explains it! :mrgreen: Thanks!

Also, the thread looked new to me so I saw the post and freaked out. However, I guess someone just commented on it again after a while. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!