EA Forums - Banner

Ohhhhh myyyyy!

I seem to have missed this task, and have completed his quest line. When did he adorn his trekkie outfit.

Replies

• hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited September 2014
    It was after he placed the 3 bonsai, then did the karate all over town. Homer asked him to say, "Ohhhh myyyyyy," and then Akira was sent to dress up like a Star Trek character. So he went to the comic book store and disappeared for the duration. Sigh.
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited September 2014
    I must have been on auto-pilot :cry:
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It was after he placed the 3 bonsai, then did the karate all over town. Homer asked him to say, "Ohhhh myyyyyy," and then Akira was sent to dress up like a Star Trek character. So he went to the comic book store and disappeared for the duration. Sigh.

That's why I missed it. Maybe in an update EA will add as a task.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2014
    I missed it too. I heard Homer make the * Reference but that was it
  • 4junk3000
    6074 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Maybe they couldn't secure the licensing since the family guy game just had Takei in their comic Con event.

I saw GT last year at Dragoncon. He's hilarious. But even funnier was Garrett Wang doing the "oh my" impression every time there was an awkward moment. Riotous!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I would have loved to see the outfit!
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Maybe they couldn't secure the licensing since the family guy game just had Takei in their comic Con event.

I saw GT last year at Dragoncon. He's hilarious. But even funnier was Garrett Wang doing the "oh my" impression every time there was an awkward moment. Riotous!

I dont see why that'd be a problem, CBG is in a Star Trek uniform all the time.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ^ I forgot about that, duh! :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Akira does not have enough musculature
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm also bummed that it's not visible. It would be really great to have both running around the town in uniform!
  • ZennGlenn
    1767 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    8) Great stuff indeed...
    E.A. does occasionally drop the ball though in taking full advantage to carry through on some real gems:!: :roll:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I don't have much to contribute to the actual thread, but I had to tell you that I cannot "hear" the title of your thread in anything other than George Takei's voice. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.