EA Forums - Banner

season premier tie in

Prev1
who knows? :mrgreen:

Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    People complain on this board?!?! Maybe I am reading the wrong threads!
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    We might not necessarily get anything. But last year, we did get the Three-Eyed Sushi Stand, and the Hi-Glow Waste Barrels from the Season Premiere episode, so it's possible, of course.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Perhaps a coffin that plays this song when tapped for the one that dies!
    BTW One of Sir Eltons best!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I hope so!
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I would like Rabbi Krustofsky, Sideshow Bob or Jacqueline Bouvier incase they are killed off. OR they could do a real surprise and introduce all 3 and make a whole plot on the ones that can possibly die! XD
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    If we do get something it'd be on Wednesday as all episode tie ins this year have been.

Also it might not even have anything to do with whatever character dies it could be about homer in a coma or Krusty retiring
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    My SO took my tablet on his business trip. Just my luck :cry:
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    If we do get something it'd be on Wednesday as all episode tie ins this year have been.

Also it might not even have anything to do with whatever character dies it could be about homer in a coma or Krusty retiring

According to the simpsons wiki, the premier tie in started on the monday before the episode.

It seems like them not doing a tie in to the death storyline would be a HUGE mistake. But I guess it wouldnt be the first time EA dropped the ball.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I would like Rabbi Krustofsky, Sideshow Bob or Jacqueline Bouvier incase they are killed off. OR they could do a real surprise and introduce all 3 and make a whole plot on the ones that can possibly die! XD

I want this. Best idea ever!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

According to the simpsons wiki, the premier tie in started on the monday before the episode.

It seems like them not doing a tie in to the death storyline would be a HUGE mistake. But I guess it wouldnt be the first time EA dropped the ball.

Yea it would they always could but it seems like they only give us items that were only in the episode for like 5 mins or less then never mentioned again like for example pokey the guinea pig rescue center fit Milhouse. The problem is there are alot of great stuff they could of released from the episodes but didn't
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Yea it would they always could but it seems like they only give us items that were only in the episode for like 5 mins or less then never mentioned again like for example pokey the guinea pig rescue center fit Milhouse. The problem is there are alot of great stuff they could of released from the episodes but didn't

But we've yet to have an episode as monumental as this. Fingers crossed EA take advantage of the opportunity.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

But we've yet to have an episode as monumental as this. Fingers crossed EA take advantage of the opportunity.

True and hopefully they do but one they definitely need to take advantage is Simpsorama in November that would be a huge mistake if they didn't
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

True and hopefully they do but one they definitely need to take advantage is Simpsorama in November that would be a huge mistake if they didn't

There was a post from one of the writers stating that there won't be any Futurama content for the crossover.

Here's a link
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10177068.page
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

There was a post from one of the writers stating that there won't be any Futurama content for the crossover.

I never saw that thanks for telling me though
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    they could do a real surprise and introduce all 3 and make a whole plot on the ones that can possibly die! XD
    Omg, yes! :shock:
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2014
    Maybe the premier isn't going to be as monumental as people think? Al Jean tweeted the other day that the premier death has been overhyped by the media. If it really is Krusty's dad I don't think that is that big of a deal.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Maybe the premier isn't going to be as monumental as people think? Al Jean tweeted the other day that the premier death has been overhyped by the media. If it really is Krusty's dad I don't think that is that big of a deal.

An interview said the death was emotionally impactful to the family, I dont see how it could be Rabbi Krustofski or anyone but Krusty, Grandpa, Patty or Selma.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:

An interview said the death was emotionally impactful to the family, I dont see how it could be Rabbi Krustofski or anyone but Krusty, Grandpa, Patty or Selma.

Well it definitely seems like it's going to be related to Krusty. He said there was a reason the episode is titled as it is. I guess we shall see. I personally would be pretty shocked if they killed a significant character.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Perhaps Homer blows up the town accidentally while buying elf berries for his game. Everyone dies!!

I want a Tapped out episode!!
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I wonder if that's because the game staff don't have access to spoilers, so are just given throwaway elements with which to work (*koff koff* Oscar's Obstacles *koff koff*). If so, we might not get much of consequence around the death...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.