EA Forums - Banner

40+ buildings destroyed in 45 minutes

Prev1
Conspiracy - they ARE out to get you!

Replies

• Extremerobin
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Amusingly enough, I tapped on each of the destroyed buildings and on the “revenge” option it kept taking me to the same town over and over. Looks like one guy figured out a glitch to attack relentlessly.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2014
    I certainly like my town to be attacked like that :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Extremerobin
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Amusingly enough, I tapped on each of the destroyed buildings and on the “revenge” option it kept taking me to the same town over and over. Looks like one guy figured out a glitch to attack relentlessly.

I wouldn't say it is'nt necessarily a glitch. Some folk have been saving up the dice bombs from the beginning.
    So I would say they decided to use a lot of them on you this time. :roll:

But on the dice bombs, you can still only use 5 per town per 24 hours, right?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:

I wouldn't say it is'nt necessarily a glitch. Some folk have been saving up the dice bombs from the beginning.
    yeah but 40+? You only have 5 attacks in each SF that you invade
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I had something similar happen to me, although I cannot say how long it took. Throughout this event I have had varying amounts of houses/castles attacked, but yesterday I logged in after quite some time, and for the first time during this event every single building in my town that could be destroyed was levelled. I don't recall what my defense level is, but I do believe it is rather high, so I am not sure how all 25+ buildings in my town ALL got leveled. Totally possible through normal means, however, I find it very odd, and suspiscious...especially now considering this thread...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    i read there is a way with ... to do 50actions / town so yeah they cheated
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited September 2014
    I logged in today & I have I guess a glitch cuz I'm able to attack 50 per sf.

It reads 50/5
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited September 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:

Doesn't matter how many are saved. Can only use the 5 per sf
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Back near the beginning of the event a few people were reporting seeing x/5 with x>5 when they visited OS.

OP: Have not heard of this, but at least you got a chance for dice by clearing those 40+.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited September 2014
    I have 2 sf on my iPad. Seems only my friends I can do 50 attacks & only my one account. But still kinda cool
  • Extremerobin
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Back near the beginning of the event a few people were reporting seeing x/5 with x>5 when they visited OS.

OP: Have not heard of this, but at least you got a chance for dice by clearing those 40+.

True! I did manage to get 2 dice from it.

And I immediately used them on the guy who whacked me 40 times!!
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I log into my town multiple times per day. Often on an hourly basis. When I logged in an less than an hour ago, I cleared away any attacks currently taking place on my town. When I logged in now, I had 40+ buildings destroyed. Not under attack, but outright destroyed. This couldn’t be someone putting a maximum number of nerds against my buildings because that would still take an hour to destroy – and I logged in 45 minutes prior. So this tells me 40+ dice were just used on my town? I can’t see that coming.

Anyone else have a similar glitch? Or could there have been a concentrated effort against me specifically?

Sounds like a glitch to me… or you got some really mad enemies LOL :D
    Did you vandalize your neighbors houses by any chance? :D It's probably Moe.. haha
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I have 39 dices and going to spend them on the last day. Maybe this guy spend all his dices?
  • jboudreaud282
    75 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm a bit late joining the party and I'm not even sure that I'm allowed to post this but it could be an explanation. A neighbour of mine in real life plays TSTO and I know for a fact that he has hacked his game. I don't know what he did to it exactly, but he was telling me lately that he has unlimited cheater dice and unlimited attacks on town. What the OP described fits my neigbour's attacking pattern exactly; as soon as I started reading this thread I thought of that neighbour. I'm not saying it's him precisely, that would be just too big of a coincidence, but if that hack is out there, others are surely using it as well...

I regret introducing this guy to the game. I removed him as an in-game neighbour by telling him that he doesn't need my help with his town anyway since he has everything twice.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Don't forget guys--- We aren't supposed to use the "H" word on the forum. Just a heads up.
  • jboudreaud282
    75 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I know. I hesitated before posting and I understand if mods remove my post. I just feel bad that I introduced a guy to the game and that's how he plays it...
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I know. I hesitated before posting and I understand if mods remove my post. I just feel bad that I introduced a guy to the game and that's how he plays it...

It's not your fault how anyone chooses to play their game, so you shouldn't feel bad. Life is too short to feel bad on things for which you have no current control. Happy tapping! :)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    it's in the current ... thing yes
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • wackowolfm969
    4 posts
    edited September 2014
    Yes. This town just did in minutes the same thing to my town.

2014-09-24-21-36-43.jpg[/URL]
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    I remember early on in the event I had a glitch with other Springfield where I could attack 8 times even though it said 5/5
    Yes. This town just did in minutes the same thing to my town.

2014-09-24-21-36-43.jpg

What exactly happened?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.