EA Forums - Banner

How do you organize your towns/devices?

Only one town, one device.

Replies

  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    One town, one device, one virtual device.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Only have one town, play on 3 devices. Phone kinda smallish for my oldish eyes so I needed a mini iPad with 3G for travel, play Wifi tablet at home, if I'm really in a pinch I'll use my phone.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    95% of the time it's one town, one device. The other 5% it's using my nephew's iPad to play in addition to my ipod.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2014
    I have an even rarer option. 2 (multiple) devices, 1 town on 1 device and 2 (multiple) towns on the other.

    Basically I leave my main synced on my phone, but I will log in while at home for my second town on occasion on the iPad only. I'm trying to ditch the second town, but having trouble cutting the cord.
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited September 2014
    3 towns on me main device (phone)

    Main SF on me tablet
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited September 2014
    One town, multiple devices
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    3 towns, 3 devices
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I just got a new phone and it runs the TSTO well. Now I can support my habit even if I am going to be out for a while. Still only one town though.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Mostly one town, one device. Occasionally play a second town on a separate device.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!