Replies

• GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'm still waiting for my avatar to appear. :(
  • scatteredroot
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Me too. Is there a set number of posts or number + frequency?
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Yeah! Thanks :) I saw it a few days ago and today I couldn't find it again... I must have either blown right past it or was searching with the wrong keywords. Thanks Neuro
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    MonicaL9 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Yeah! Thanks :) I saw it a few days ago and today I couldn't find it again... I must have either blown right past it or was searching with the wrong keywords. Thanks Neuro
    Search can be tricky on this forum, since it's huge and there's no option to filter by recent posts. (I often find it quicker to just use "find on page" to be honest.) You're quite welcome.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm still waiting for my avatar to appear. :(

I'm sorry :( I'm still testing some out. I just want the gremlin to become a character this year since he's from one of my favorite Treehouse of Horror episodes.
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited September 2014
    No I meant my own avatar underneath my name. Like you have one now, but mine isn't there.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    [wmv]
    No I meant my own avatar underneath my name. Like you have one now, but mine isn't there.

Sorry I knew you meant avatar and not signatures that you're having trouble with. I'm still kinda messing around with my avatar to find ones I like. I'm not sure why yours wouldn't be working.... Is the picture too big or is the URL incorrect? Sorry I'm not much help but those are the only reasons I could think of since I'm still figuring it all out on my end :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!