EA Forums - Banner

Bugs &Issues

Turn off your device. Leave off for a couple of mins. Turn back on. Sounds like you need to sync your device to the game after the update.

Replies

• myrtlesfav
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for your input. I think what happened was the latest iOS update on my IPad. I think the issue happened when the update was finished and I returned to TSTO. Logging in, I got the information box: "Warning, your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing" I tapped "play now". I can see how the glitch happened. What I need to do is fix it. I logged out of TSTO, restarted my 'Pad, logged back in, and got that same error message. Logged out again and back in, got the same message, tapped "Play now". No Krusty house. Any other suggestions?
  • ji_greenca
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    My Springfield is GONE! :shock: On the login screen it has my name and lv. but when it goes in to the game the video showing Springfield blowing up plays and then there is just Homer and no buildings!! I'm at Lv 45! :(
  • myrtlesfav
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks! The issue did resolve itself after an update was downloaded!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!