EA Forums - Banner

Ramdon task to everyone

albert2k wrote:
I'm just waiting to optain 1500 coins for santa helper and start to received a ramdon task to everyone. I hope this not be another loop.
This is something new that has been noticed by others. So far, no loop. Plus, premium characters are now given tasks again.

Replies

• albert2k
    271 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks elsie.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    This is how it was before the loops. I'm glad to see it back.
  • heavy liquid
    167 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I've noticed getting some random tasks again. Moe smuggling endangered animals and Chief Wiggum doing something... I think it was his four hour quest. I think there were a few other tasks from other characters I had to do again as well.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I've noticed getting some random tasks again. Moe smuggling endangered animals and Chief Wiggum doing something... I think it was his four hour quest. I think there were a few other tasks from other characters I had to do again as well.

I've got wiggins sleeping in the SWAt va, Reverand comforting inmates and Santa Homer working through his task list in order.
  • zZZzMiKEzZZz
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    This is how it was before the loops. I'm glad to see it back.

Actually, I liked the grandpa loop more. Now characters are locked up in tasks up to 24h. If you need them to proceed in the storyline, you're in for a serious delay.

Fortunately, I managed to finish most of the x-mas tasks, therefore it doesn't matter too much now. In your face Murphy's law... ;P
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited December 2012
    got milhouse & bart to do 24 hour sleepover. (no coins from bart for 24 hours :( )
    Wiggum is on 24 hour patrol too...
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    HsueEEE wrote:
    got milhouse & bart to do 24 hour sleepover. (no coins from bart for 24 hours :( )
    Wiggum is on 24 hour patrol too...

Someone may correct me if I am wrong, but side quests should do not disrupt storyline tasks. So, if you were to ignore sending Bart on a sleepover so that you can keep him wandering around as a nutcracker for coins, that would be fine! Bart's side task will just stay in your task book until you choose to do it.

However, if you are sending him on a sleepover in the storyline to build the church, for example, you have a tough choice to make.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.