EA Forums - Banner

Anyone play the *Plunder Pirates* app?

I didnt even know about this game, does look pretty good from your picture posted :)

Might have to have to check this out later on :)

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Looks good! Think i'm gonna try this out. :D
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I've never heard of it either and I haven't played one of those before, but after the current simpsons event ends I might avoid that type of game - for at least a month anyway! :lol:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    PR6.gif

:lol:

Might try it out though.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I didnt even know about this game, does look pretty good from your picture posted :)

Plzzzzz do:D and after that join my guild:D We will then be friends in TSTO and Plunder Pirates :D haha
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Btw. Congratz on 30K posts neighborino:D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Dannesand wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Plzzzzz do:D and after that join my guild:D We will then be friends in TSTO and Plunder Pirates :D haha

Just tried to download it and my phone went "er no" not enough memory ****!! I will need to back the phone up now and delete loads of stuff grr!! Will be cool to be nieghbourinos in both games tho :)
    Dannesand wrote:
    Btw. Congratz on 30K posts neighborino:D

Thank you mate :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Nice:D When you decide to play. Send me a message on this forum so I can tell you what guild I'm at:)

The game is very new atm. Global release was like 1 week ago.
    They also plan adding guild wars and things like that which is awesome. There is also an exploration mode where you take your ship and explore a map, I really like it, you should definitely try it out:)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Dannesand wrote:
    Nice:D When you decide to play. Send me a message on this forum so I can tell you what guild I'm at:)

The game is very new atm. Global release was like 1 week ago.
    They also plan adding guild wars and things like that which is awesome. There is also an exploration mode where you take your ship and explore a map, I really like it, you should definitely try it out:)

Will do :thumbup:

Does sounds pretty cool :) I just need to sort my phone out as memory is very scarce, i even struggled to do the recent update for this game, i had to delete 3apps/games just to download it :roll: Thinking of deleting all my music as that 1.2GB worths which will help
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.