EA Forums - Banner

Exilir after end of **** event

I'm hoarding until the very end, if nothing happens by then I will spend it all on items for the Barbarian castle.

Replies

• marcwnj70695
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    650k and 375k gold here. I hope they give us an expensive thing to buy at the last minute. Though I doubt it.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    My bet is that it disappears
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    Well according to tstotopix there's new stuff due to start tomorrow, so maybe we'll have more stuff to buy with elixir.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just nerd statues one costs cash and 6 others 40 donuts
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    No statues for me, i only buy (donuts) caracthers with or whitout tasks, buildings that i like or fit my town and skins.

Each time we get a statue i have to think where to put it so 8 of them? I dont thinks so its gonna be 240 donuts for Halloween :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Event currency has historically disappeared.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Well according to tstotopix there's new stuff due to start tomorrow, so maybe we'll have more stuff to buy with elixir.

Wasn't for elixir though, this was for in-game cash and donuts...so the elixir is just useless event currency going the way of emblems, roses, gift cards, and goo...
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I will likely buy the ones for money, but don't know about the donut ones unless they have great multipliers.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    In the long run, any leftover elixir at the end of the event will vanish. It will not be converted or saved.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    Yea it'll disappear at the end of the event so I say you should either spend it on the decorations(which could get a multiplier eventually) or just let it go to waste
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Maybe we'll get a pop up screen that homer drank it all, like the Halloween candy from 2012.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

All but the gold coins in 2012 and the heartgrindder in 2013. After that the bad habit of disappearing began....
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

All but the gold coins in 2012 and the heartgrindder in 2013. After that the bad habit of disappearing began....

The Santa coins ? Forgot about those. You could cash them in and either got a raindeer or a donut?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2014

The Santa coins ? Forgot about those. You could cash them in and either got a raindeer or a donut?

Exactly, you were buying the Mystery Stocking after a certain amount and you were getting either donuts or reindeers. That’s how my forest ended up having such a healthy stock of Christmas wildlife.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    In the long run, any leftover elixir at the end of the event will vanish. It will not be converted or saved.
    I wonder about the still that produces elixir? Or the chest that produces gold? Will they also become just decorations?
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This was posted on the Tapped Out Facebook page. They could be hinting that we'd get to keep it somehow.

"The war is coming to an end! Celebrate peace by raiding and pillaging as much as you can before the treaty is signed. Because most armed conflicts have a strict finders keepers policy."
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    This was posted on the Tapped Out Facebook page. They could be hinting that we'd get to keep it somehow.

"The war is coming to an end! Celebrate peace by raiding and pillaging as much as you can before the treaty is signed. Because most armed conflicts have a strict finders keepers policy."

Would be cool if they converted elixir and gold into currency, but we all know better.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Ooh yeeeeah, I forget that was a thing. I only ever read about that happening.
    Rich0913 wrote:
    I wonder about the still that produces elixir? Or the chest that produces gold? Will they also become just decorations?
    They'll start producing cash. (Just like the stonecutter decos that produced emblems now produce cash.)
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2014
    It'll be poured into Springfield River and fed into the town's water supply.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    mcduck90 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Ooh yeeeeah, I forget that was a thing. I only ever read about that happening.
    Rich0913 wrote:
    They'll start producing cash. (Just like the stonecutter decos that produced emblems now produce cash.)

Yes, the game has changed decisions and uses over time. It was a nice twist and that’s why everyone was gathering event currency afterwards. In hopes that a twist would be introduced before the end of the event we were hoarding like madmen. It would be really funny if something like that happens as I have already cashed twice the elixir I gathered.

Now regarding the premium elixir producers. Only after WD they started giving cash. Before that they were giving a really nice multiplier.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!