EA Forums - Banner

FP max level

Yes.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    sealley123 wrote:
    Are there any more Friend Level prizes after Mr. Teeny in the works? :?

Sure there are. Bu they are released gradually. Could take some time before new prizes arrive.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Likely. In the meantime, enjoy your free donuts!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    There will most likely be another level update a week into the Halloween event, maybe a week and a half. They'll most likely release a new FP prize with it.
    "The 🎃🎃🎃🎃 of the future will be the anti-🎃🎃🎃🎃."
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't mind if they wait a while. I'm enjoying the three times the cash for each friend action, and the donuts. MMmmmm donuts. Now I want a real donut. Krispy Kreme, original glazed, hot out of the oven.... MMMmmMMmmmMmmmm
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    I don't mind if they wait a while. I'm enjoying the three times the cash for each friend action, and the donuts. MMmmmm donuts. Now I want a real donut. Krispy Kreme, original glazed, hot out of the oven.... MMMmmMMmmmMmmmm

Krispy Kreme donuts are fried, not baked. :(
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

Regardless, they're amazing when hot :D
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

You are correct, sir. Surprisingly, the jelly filled donut has the most calories. Delicious but oh so unhealthy.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

You are correct, sir. Surprisingly, the jelly filled donut has the most calories. Delicious but oh so unhealthy.
    Ma'am ;)

ETA: I miss living in places where hot Krispy Kremes are obtainable. It's been a long, LONG time :/
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ma'am ;)

_1405093296.gif
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    There will most likely be another level update a week into the Halloween event, maybe a week and a half. They'll most likely release a new FP prize with it.

There is also the chance they don't release an FP prize, since they have done levels without one before and they did release two prizes with the last update...
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

I'm pretty sure all donuts are fried. Bagels are the ones that are boiled and then baked.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

There is also the chance they don't release an FP prize, since they have done levels without one before and they did release two prizes with the last update...
    True. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I don't mind regardless of if we get one or not, just as long as the event is good, and the level is good. The last 2 FP prizes didn't really impress me. Mr. Tinny could've had more tasks IMO, but whatever, I can't complain. It was free so I'll take it.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ma'am ;)

_1405093296.gif

No worries!

Found out today that some colleague's kid's school is doing a fundraiser where they are selling Krispy Kremes. Of course I was first on the list. Mmmmmm, donuts..*drooool*
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

I want hot Krispy Kreme donuts but the closest one is 900km away :(
    Crappy Donut King it will be *sigh*

I love maxing out FP by the way. Am usually actually a little dissapointed when there are new prizes to work toward as I don't get my free donuts. I just love free donuts.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

I love maxing out FP by the way. Am usually actually a little dissapointed when there are new prizes to work toward as I don't get my free donuts. I just love free donuts.
    Same, same. Free donuts are the best.

According to google, there's a Krispy Kreme about 10 mi from our new house, so that may prove exciting. My hometown is the hometown of Krispy Kreme, so I'll always have a soft spot for them :D
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

According to google, there's a Krispy Kreme about 10 mi from our new house, so that may prove exciting. My hometown is the hometown of Krispy Kreme, so I'll always have a soft spot for them :D

Ahhh nice. This may sound odd but whenever my friends fly out of our closest capitol city they always bring home loads of Krispy Kreme donuts for us as they are in the airport :)
    Some rich person needs to buy into the franchise here lol
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

Ahhh nice. This may sound odd but whenever my friends fly out of our closest capitol city they always bring home loads of Krispy Kreme donuts for us as they are in the airport :)
    Some rich person needs to buy into the franchise here lol
    That's awesome. When I lived up north one of my good friends used to bring my favorite biscuits to me every time she came back from visiting the south. It's been years, but it still makes me smile when I think of it :)

Maybe you should be the one to start the franchise! Before this conversation I didn't even know they existed in Australia.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!