EA Forums - Banner

THOH 2014: What will you be buying? * SPOILER *

Prev1
Would love to have Booberella and the Ray Gun w/ Kang/Kodos but can't find them on the site.

Hope they'll re-release them and I'll definitely buy them

Replies

• tolsonc
    52 posts
    edited October 2014
    Since this is my first Halloween, I'll be buying everything. I feel like a kid in a candy store! It will definitely be an expensive event for me :D
  • barryriddl474
    4856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I may get the BDH. Was really expecting Kodos to return, so that's thrown off my list of wants. I already have a drive in, and much larger, but if the new one plays a film on its screen, well... Who knows?
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Suggestion. Have a quick look as early as you can when the event starts. Looks like they made some pricing goofs when they combined items. The Supercollider by itself is more expensive than the one paired with the black hole (or something like that) ... Same as one of the cemetery deals. In one pairing, its cheaper to buy the cemetery with one of the zombies than alone.

Sorry that's not really clear, but check it out. They've had temporary goofs before, right?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bernie_bkk171
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    THOH 2014 will cost me a few donuts, I'll buy everything, except the "Number 51" character...
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Super Collider and Witch Marge (if she shows up).

I'll wait and see on the new content.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Since i have all past hw items ill buy all the new ones. Yes prices shown changes in the event then. They are not 100% clear before it hits
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Suggestion. Have a quick look as early as you can when the event starts. Looks like they made some pricing goofs when they combined items. The Supercollider by itself is more expensive than the one paired with the black hole (or something like that) ... Same as one of the cemetery deals. In one pairing, its cheaper to buy the cemetery with one of the zombies than alone.

Sorry that's not really clear, but check it out. They've had temporary goofs before, right?

I remember quite a few speculation prices changing once the event started in the past. I hope the lower combo are available, at least at the start, but not counting on it.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Since i have all past hw items ill buy all the new ones. Yes prices shown changes in the event then. They are not 100% clear before it hits

I've seen them and "cough" they're too high "cough". EA should lower them while they still can :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I just recall there was a day or so a while back where they put a character up for 25 donuts by accident, and some were able to buy it at that price before the goof was discovered and fixed. Can't recall who it was, since it was a character I already have. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Looks like a lot of old stuff that was released before I started playing, so I have some buying to do.

Bad dream house
    super collider
    heck house? (is this just a skin for the church, or a whole other building?)
    House of evil

and possibly a cemetary (I got one last year, but I think there is a different one available this time).

I hope I have enough donuts for this!!
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I just recall there was a day or so a while back where they put a character up for 25 donuts by accident, and some were able to buy it at that price before the goof was discovered and fixed. Can't recall who it was, since it was a character I already have. :)
    It was Maude with the Gyspy Fortune Teller building
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2014

I already had that too, but I do remember the goof. It was Maude and the Gypsy Fortune Teller shop for 25 donuts (Maude was 90 separate, and combo was increased to like 150).
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes it was maude. Heck house is a skin for the church
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yea i got Maude for 25 donuts, a real woohoo moment. I was still freemium back then.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm very tempted by the supercollider, but I also kind of want the House of Evil for consumerism points. Hopefully, donuts will be fairly easy to earn this event.
    Shame about Witch Marge, hope she isn't gone for good.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Is the black hole on the list?
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Looks like a lot of old stuff that was released before I started playing, so I have some buying to do.

Bad dream house
    super collider
    House of evil

and possibly a cemetary (I got one last year, but I think there is a different one available this time).

'

Like the lard lad church I believe it's a complete new building rather than a skin. * correction, it's a skin.

Yes, but there's no prize.

Hey Nintendo, is there any news on whether there's a pretask that has to be completed before you can properly begin?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Yes

Bad dream house
    super collider
    House of evil

'

Like the lard lad church I believe it's a complete new building rather than a skin.

The Heck House is just a building skin.
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I want it all! I need donuts! D'oh!!!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This is not my first Halloween event but because I failed to get anything last year, I'll be buying everything this year! I have some ideas for decoration purposes and since I re-started my whole town on the decorating front, I'll need the extra stuff.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.