EA Forums - Banner

Free DONUTS in THOH

I was shooting down a UFO and I got the prize of free DONUTS. I clicked too fast to see how many, but they are available again this year during Halloween THOH

Can anyone confirm this and how many?

SpAnser?
Nintendo?

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was shooting down a UFO and I got the prize of free DONUTS. I clicked too fast to see how many, but they are available again this year during Halloween THOH

SpAnser?
    Nintendo?

I know the standard response on here is "Pics or it didn't happen," I am sure many on here will vouch for me. I would not make this up.
  • spAnser
    1 posts
    edited October 2014

SpAnser?
    Nintendo?

I know the standard response on here is "Pics or it didn't happen," I am sure many on here will vouch for me. I would not make this up.

I believe him can't check files atm
  • BBMcB
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I can confirm that you can get donuts. I got 2. I think it was a gold bag.
  • Tony_Vinova
    8 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't have pics, but I did get thirty donuts at one point. There's another thread that confirms this, w/ pics.
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited October 2014
    I just got 30 donuts a gold bag and a load of probes from shooting down a spaceship in a friends town.
    I was just trying to tap an alien next minute 30 donuts popped up i was like **** then when I clicked the confirm thing the others popped up.
  • truenykitty
    73 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's true. I too received 30 donuts from shooting down alien craft. Also received 1 donut tapping in neighbor's town.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks. The pics proved it happened.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have 5 ammo but how do you shoot down a ufo? Anyone else also feel like not that much currency will come in daily....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!