EA Forums - Banner

Alien Eggs and 2012 items

Not sure about old items (I got them before). Alien eggs can be found in some bags, so far it's usually silver/gold bags.

Replies

• OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    In addition to being one of the random prizes available in various treat bags, you can occasionally also get Grem-Alien eggs by squishing Rigellian invaders (either in your own town or in your neighbors').

Heh. As if to prove my point, I was typing this and paused to squish an alien in my town and just got an egg. How's *THAT* for timing? :-)
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So guys, Halloween is looking pretty awesome but one thing I noticed is none of the 2012 THOH item are available, do we have anymore info about these??

Also is the only places to get the alien eggs in the store? Of do they come out of treat bags?

Cheers :twisted:
    They'll be available later on during the event.

Super Collider and Black Hole drop on 10/31. A ton of other Halloween stuff will also be re-released. All premium, of course.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Cheers guys, my new little town is going to be packed :shock: :twisted:
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Where do I check a detailed and confirmed source for when old items are released? I thought they'd release all together, but it seems some stuff like the collider has been delayed. Where did yiu read this? spAnser? TSTOWiki?
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've had 3 alien eggs from squishing in my own town, zero from bags.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    So guys, Halloween is looking pretty awesome but one thing I noticed is none of the 2012 THOH item are available, do we have anymore info about these??

Also is the only places to get the alien eggs in the store? Of do they come out of treat bags?

Cheers :twisted:
    They'll be available later on during the event.

Super Collider and Black Hole drop on 10/31. A ton of other Halloween stuff will also be re-released. All premium, of course.

Super Collider and Black Hole are going to be our Halloween presents this year are they just getting rereleased on that date?
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    i hope we do get them, i love the black hole. so small but so cool. i have wanted it for years
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!