EA Forums - Banner

Alien Mr.Burns! But where are Mulder & Scully!

copyright i think

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Likeness rights, I imagine. Fox might still own the characters, but they don't own the actors' faces.

I'd love to get them, though. X-files was my favorite show at one time.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Likeness rights, I imagine. Fox might still own the characters, but they don't own the actors' faces.

I'd love to get them, though. X-files was my favorite show at one time.

Fox owns the likenesses, and the show is co-produced by them. The problem is the other half is owned by Chris Carter who would have to be paid for the use of his characters.
  • 3SS83
    108 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The event is only a day old, who knows?

I do admit though, it would be a bit of a tease to give us Alien Burns and not Mulder and Scully.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Makes you wonder how family guy pulls all the big stars I to the game. I had a wicked idea with alien burns skin. How good would it be if we could get limited time celebrities? For example, Mulder and Scully to appear with SF forest and alien skin burns, with related tasks to the episode. Once task or timeframe is complete, mulder and scully leave, leaving behind the forest and alien burns skin. The rock and roll camp was the other. You get Mick Jagger for a limited time, rock n roll camp and rock n roll homer skin. Same thing, after time expires or task finish, mick jagger leaves but the content is kept. Sound like a cool idea? Just image what could be implemented.
  • adam_d_t
    28 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yea it makes you wonder why tapped out hasn't junped in the celebrity train considering what quest for stuff did with comic con and now there Halloween event.

Lord knows there's a million guest stars to choose from who have appeared on the show already.

One day lets hope.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.