EA Forums - Banner

Crafting

Prev1
Thanks for sharing this! :thumbup:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2014
    Damn wish i had seen this thread earlier i used the items to get one thinking it might be good and it wasnt :evil:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the tip! Are the human test subjects just small decorations?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    nice

this event seems to be very donut friendly with the ones you get in bags and the chance of 30 from shooting down the UFOs.
    can you still get the random donuts from friend visits during this event as well?
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'll screenshot it, one second, they are fairly big tower decos
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    can you still get the random donuts from friend visits during this event as well?

Yes. Got one just now and my wife got one last night, after the limit of 90 probes.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    VrHD53K.jpg
    Actually i completely forgot, i also got one of those rigellion bushes from a gift bag
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    Wow, those are larger than I expected them to be. It's nice to have a heads up that you can have and place more than one.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Cool! Looks like there are more prizes/Easter eggs to discover with this update.
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited October 2014
    Wow! That's Awesome! Thanks for sharing that.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's Bobdole and Clin-Ton. :lol:

Thanks! I'm saving up all my fences and candy bars for Hugo and the Grand Pumpkin then.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Yes. Got one just now and my wife got one last night, after the limit of 90 probes.
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    VrHD53K.jpg
    Actually i completely forgot, i also got one of those rigellion bushes from a gift bag

Just curious - did either of you buy the hunting Liscence? It said you get better prizes, so I'm wondering... Thanks!
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

L_B_123XD wrote:
    VrHD53K.jpg

Just curious - did either of you buy the hunting Liscence? It said you get better prizes, so I'm wondering... Thanks!
    I haven't , I presume better prizes means more gold bags though- so I don't think it's relevant to opening the bags . Could be wrong though, maybe I got lucky but no I haven't bought the hunting license and got them :)
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    I did buy the license, though it doesn't seem to have increased my Gold Bag receiving (as of yet). I do get two probes from each alien squished in friends' towns.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks! I have it and was wondering. There is no icon for it/physical manifestation of it, so I was wondering if the purchase actually worked...
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I was kind of hoping we would get some sort of visual to accompany the license, it being a touch pricey and all. The extra probes from neighbors is nice, though. I think I will have the Mutant Turkey fairly soon...
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks. Hugo has definitely become my #1 choice. :thumbup:
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    Me too! Hugo is my first Crafting "Aspirational"!
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Silly question, but for anyone who's crafted something already, do the ingredients get consumed? (Fences, gummy bears, etc.)
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'll be saving all my materials for the big stuff. 8)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes, they get consumed per post I've seen. I've only made a bigger nail weapon since saving otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!