EA Forums - Banner

Holloween update not complete in my town??

It's normal. Many events have prerequisite quests before everything is available. If your neighbors are done with these quests, you won't be able to tap them until you finish the quests. Once Lisa goes trick-or-treating, you should see more activity.

Replies

• foremanjrs
    14 posts
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    It's normal. Many events have prerequisite quests before everything is available. If your neighbors are done with these quests, you won't be able to tap them until you finish the quests. Once Lisa goes trick-or-treating, you should see more activity.

How long until the next quest begins? I already built the shop. Kang only has regular tasks listed.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    foremanjrs wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

How long until the next quest begins? I already built the shop. Kang only has regular tasks listed.
    You need Lisa.
  • foremanjrs
    14 posts
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    foremanjrs wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

You need Lisa.

Thanks. I guess patience is a virtue I need to aquire :-o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.