ray gun

with it you can get both aliens then :D
too bad you cant have both crashed ufo if you didnt play 2012 Hw event
pTrnCbS.jpg

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4827 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Big time. I regretted all year not getting it last time. I love it! It gave me Kodos, a crashed laser gun, and a working order laser gun that pays a rocket every 8 hrs. I'd get it every day of the week.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Best thing I've ever bought in tapped out!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm happy with mine. This was one of the big things I was hoping would be available this year. :D
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was about to ask the same thing, because it cost a lot!

Anyway, from what I read on the forum, shooting down an UFO in the friends SF, you can get a 30 donuts bag... and the raygun gives you an ammo every 8 hours... so, it's a lottery, but maybe you (we) can get some donuts back thanks to the 2/3 ammo per day you will collect :-)

Marco

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yes_i_did.gif

Ray gun is totally worth getting!! :mrgreen: I have both of them and dont regret that purchase at all!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • 4junk3000
    5741 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Seriously? If you can get only one thing, is it the ray gun?

Because i have 160 donuts I've been saving since july, and i was considering the drive-in which is 150.

If i get the gun, it should be earlier than later to take advantage of it during the event. Hmmmm.....
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Seriously? If you can get only one thing, is it the ray gun?

Because i have 160 donuts I've been saving since july, and i was considering the drive-in which is 150.

If i get the gun, it should be earlier than later to take advantage of it during the event. Hmmmm.....

yes, consider that for 150 donuts you get:
    1) a new character
    2) a destroyed raygun with the Kang crashed starship
    3) a second new and shining raygun
    4) A BULLET EVERY 8 HOURS!

Consider that you get 2/3 bullets per day, and you can use them to shoot down UFO in other SF, and doing that you can get a lot of event bonus but ALSO donuts! (some are reporting to have obtained 30 donuts shooting down an UFO).
    This means that you could get some donuts back, if you are lucky...

• hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Do you need to shoot down the UFO in your town to continue on the quest line this year? Don't have the ray gun and not sure if I want to spend the donuts getting it. I've read all about all the benefits of the ray gun, but just not sure about it yet.

• Pickwick_Next33
    51 posts
    edited October 2014
    Do you need to shoot down the UFO in your town to continue on the quest line this year? Don't have the ray gun and not sure if I want to spend the donuts getting it. I've read all about all the benefits of the ray gun, but just not sure about it yet.

I just got the ray gun the other day. Kodos is currently running his quest line whilst I have all the kids trick or treating. I'm using Kodos' quest line to set my other characters for jobs as well. I'm still trying to save my 10million for Honest John's computers in the regular lines of the game. 8)
  • 4junk3000
    5741 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    WelL i did it. Hopefully it will pay off as I'm 4 days behind.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just one more donut and it's mine. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.