Replies

• sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have as well.
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited October 2014
    Bless your heart, you must not have been paying attention during the opening tutorial way back when.

Enjoy your donut!
  • elswordfish
    45 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yep. It's a nice surprise! :)
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So i sent home on the 6 second task to clean up Springfield and a donut appeared? has anyone got that before

Everyone has. :P

There's a very early quest where you get one, and they tell you it's always a possibility when cleaning Springfield.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I got one with Lisa once.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Back in the day, there was an never-disappearing piece of waste that earned me many a donut.
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited October 2014
    Word of warning, once you clean everything up they are gone forever. I saved a lot of trash for decorating. If you want a few extra donuts just visit all friends daily. You can earn some everyday that way and keep the trash.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Back in the day, there was an never-disappearing piece of waste that earned me many a donut.

So, I wasn't the only one to have that. :mrgreen:
    No doughnuts though, just minor aggravation. Think I finally just moved it off to a corner somewhere. :P
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm now getting them when i squish the aliens in other towns. Got 4 today :D
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Free donuts make the Tapped Out world so happy!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm saving my waste for deco :wink:
    The actual donut value of what ice got is probably about 5.... Which can buy me nothing
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014

So, I wasn't the only one to have that. :mrgreen:
    No doughnuts though, just minor aggravation. Think I finally just moved it off to a corner somewhere. :P

Samaranth: That sounds like the burning trash. That does not clean. It adds to your bonus. Put it in your inventory and click the "i" info on it to see how much. Then put it back in your town so it adds to your bonus.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    I'm saving my waste for deco :wink:
    The actual donut value of what ice got is probably about 5.... Which can buy me nothing
    Yup. And no amount of donuts will get that potential decoration back for you. I've saved most of mine.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!