EA Forums - Banner

Don't panic yet but...

I already have Hugo

Replies

• fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Yes, I already have around 1300 probes and this is the second full day, 8k in 12 days will be easy. Plus the craft prizes don't disappear after 12 days (I hope) and I already have 50+ of the common stuff and maybe 30 pumpkins.I'll get hugo and the big pumpkin before the new act on the 20th starts.
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    @fuffazzoni have u been using donuts or just collecting?
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Yes, I already have around 1300 probes and this is the second full day, 8k in 12 days will be easy. Plus the craft prizes don't disappear after 12 days (I hope) and I already have 50+ of the common stuff and maybe 30 pumpkins.I'll get hugo and the big pumpkin before the new act on the 20th starts.

Yes but the probes have nothing to do with the crafting menu. I am also flying through collecting probes but i am no where near getting Hugo or any of the other crafting prizes!!
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    wow, how can you already have hugo? I have 961 probes and way to far from every crafted gift (well, except the wall, of course)
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I already have Hugo

I mean no offence by this but don't see how that is possible without using donuts?
    Frimar21 wrote:
    wow, how can you already have hugo? I have 961 probes and way to far from every crafted gift (well, except the wall, of course)

Same
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    You need about 670 probes per day to earn the donut torture device. It's doable for those us who didn't waste donuts to rush the start and who have neighbors who are slow to start their own events..

As long as you keep the kids on the trick or treat tasks you should be able to get the needed crafting items so long as you stay away from crafting stuff that you could get in the treat bags.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hmmm maybe, guess we have 5 weeks
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Realisticly do you think we can get all the items on the 'crafting' menu without using donuts? I am collecting probes like they grow on trees but ingredients are not coming very fast at all :shock:

i can't get a good read if i'm going to make all the items or not?

Also on another point i have 2 untappable grem-aliens in my town, anyone else had this??

He's! I have u tappable grem-aliens..... They just freeze and stay there...... Hope my neighbors still get something when they glitch out on me like that
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • phonedave
    47 posts
    edited October 2014
    It all depends on how long they give us to craft. I was 10% of the way to Hugo yesterday, and as of now am bumping up on 17% with another round of treat bags working. Realistically I should have Hugo in a week.

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    LOL - happy tapping!
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How is everyone's probe count soo high? :( I'm at 1024 and am confident that I can get the 8050 probes and the ~7200 ray guns but I'm skeptical about the ~15000 thingys for getting U.B.O.
    The other prizes I'm not so concerned about. I'm at 10-12% done in collecting for Hugo and the Giant pumpkin and I haven't even being playing for 24 hours.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Holy crud. Game's been going for barely 24 hours and people are already panicking. Same thing for near on every event.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited October 2014
    Man, I've not even started collecting stuff yet due to Real Life (tm) getting in the way of tapping (the timing of this update sucked in that regard).

All these people getting ahead of themselves....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!