EA Forums - Banner

Missing out on halloween :(

I don't know if it'll work, but how about downloading the Origin PC app and changing both your account display name and email address?

Replies

• Annathewicked
    4716 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't know if it'll work, but how about downloading the Origin PC app and changing both your account display name and email address?

Won't make a difference for the game issue- it will erase your profile here and start you over as a noob on this board of you do that as well. Change your joining date, erase the avatar if you have one...... I would only do this again if I KNEW it would fix something in game. And for this issue it probably won't, so I wouldnt
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah unless advised by EA do not change you user name!! Then you will loose your town
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Won't make a difference for the game issue- it will erase your profile here and start you over as a noob on this board of you do that as well. Change your joining date, erase the avatar if you have one...... I would only do this again if I KNEW it would fix something in game. And for this issue it probably won't, so I wouldnt

It does that? Eeep... *stops playing with fire*

Sadly, I'm outta ideas...
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Sorry dude, that sucks! Hope they sort it out.
  • crsroyal
    108 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Doesn't sound like a plan to change user name. Mail address and password has already been changed with no effect.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!