EA Forums - Banner

Trick or Treating glitch??

I think I got the same "problem". I'm stuck on the "trick or treat" task. I'm on my third go around doing the task. I've complete twice and got xp for sending 10kids trick or treating and opening 10 bags. My stick with a nail in it is only on level 3.

Replies

• akschmalz
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm wondering if the task will just keep repeating until the new ones are unlocked later this month? Just seems odd it didn't start completely over.
  • brown_supahero
    225 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Patch didn't fix it. I'm still repeating the "Trick or Treat" quest. I need to move on, what is the email of EA tech support?
  • oubouncer
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I had the same issue. I think it has been fixed though? I now have 8/10
  • Cassanndra
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have the same problem still after the 10/09/14 update. It's so frustrating.
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was wondering if I'd miscounted my kids...good to know, thanks all!
  • anthonymeloy
    43 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't believe it's a glitch. Take a look at the other thread THOH walk thu. The remaining story lines don't get released until October 20 and October 31.
  • cool2006
    778 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I completed the trick and treat task like 4 times saids it completed but then keep asking me to do it again. What do I do?
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    It's an ongoing task. Keep doing it, that's how you earn items needed to craft items like The Grand Pumpkin and Hugo.
  • cool2006
    778 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    sojournfan wrote:
    It's an ongoing task. Keep doing it, that's how you earn items needed to craft items like The Grand Pumpkin and Hugo.
    cool thanks
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    cool2006 wrote:
    sojournfan wrote:
    cool thanks

You're welcome. :)
  • jasondecrae
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't think it's a glitch (I was confused at first too).

I think it's suppose to stay that way, and help you to easily put all the kids on their trick or treating tasks to earn those bags.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014

I think it's suppose to stay that way, and help you to easily put all the kids on their trick or treating tasks to earn those bags.

It is, on Oct 20th the next part of the event will unlock for us. I'm sure we'll all have more things to do then.
  • Molehouse72
    13 posts
    edited October 2014
    sojournfan wrote:

It is, on Oct 20th the next part of the event will unlock for us. I'm sure we'll all have more things to do then.

So does this mean that we have to spend all of our treats on crafting items before October 20? Can we still go trick or treating after Oct 20? I don't know about you, but I'll need this whole event to get close to unlocking Hugo and the Pumpkin House is waaaaay out of reach.

Thanks in advance.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    welcome to hell where you complete a task over and over again and wait forever for an updated story line.

;)
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't think it's that bad. Trick or treating is how you get bags and you need those to get items to craft for things like Hugo and the Grand Pumpkin.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Still getting this question a lot. Bump.
  • anabugatti02
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't think that's a glitch .... but there is a glitch I'm experiencing ... I have noticed that when the gremaliens or w/e are caught in the blast of exploding aliens, they are frozen in place in the sitting posture right before they go all throat slicey.
  • amibothrd66
    45 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    is it ongoing quest then? im confused
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.