7450 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    I heard a rumor that is expands the radius of tapping aliens

It does.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bigger tapping area can tap two at once if you are lucky. Otherwise you can upgrade it for "bragging rights".
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't see anything else that requires a nail so might as well upgrade; right?
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2014

right :P
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2014

right :P

That's how I see it too. It would be a bummer if they become useful later down the line. I'm going to at least do it until I complete the side quest of upgrading it 5 times.
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Bigger tapping area can tap two at once if you are lucky. Otherwise you can upgrade it for "bragging rights".

I used that line too about upgrading for bragging rights in another post about the board and it fell just as flat so I say
    Bravo!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I used that line too about upgrading for bragging rights in another post about the board and it fell just as flat so I say
    Bravo!

My board is so big now, I've been able to tap 3 at a time :mrgreen:
    Seriously. :D
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Bravo!

Someone said it can get so big that it will squish every alien in the town!
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Bravo!

Someone said it can get so big that it will squish every alien in the town!

Now THAT would be awesome! :D
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Seriously. :D [/quote]

...that's what he said!
  • jderr128
    43 posts
    edited October 2014
    I asked this last night and I was promptly told that this question had been answered and pointed to the answer. Yes it increases the radius, but the answer was 12 pages back already and I was made to feel like I shouldn't be asking a question someone already asked. I had looked for an answer but gave up after about 4 pages of posts. My post was promptly locked so I couldn't even say thank you..... Sorry for the rant but it annoyed me that I was made to feel bad about asking a legitimate question, but yet many "regulars" here can complain about the same things over and over and those posts get pages long.....

Rant over....
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Essentialy when you tap one there is a shock wave set off which will hit others. The higher the level the bigger the shock wave.
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited October 2014
    jderr128 wrote:
    I asked this last night and I was promptly told that this question had been answered and pointed to the answer. Yes it increases the radius, but the answer was 12 pages back already and I was made to feel like I shouldn't be asking a question someone already asked. I had looked for an answer but gave up after about 4 pages of posts. My post was promptly locked so I couldn't even say thank you..... Sorry for the rant but it annoyed me that I was made to feel bad about asking a legitimate question, but yet many "regulars" here can complain about the same things over and over and those posts get pages long.....

Rant over....

I know right the mod has the time to say there's already a thread ect... Ect... Then sticks a link to another thread then locks the post. Why not just answer the question then lock the post if you feel the need to do that.
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    At it seems as if that's all the nails do anyway so it's not like we are wasting them so I say upgrade!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.