EA Forums - Banner

Where Are You On Your Leaderboard?

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:
    I'm #14, Dalton is #15 and Neuroheart is #3.

#1 on my leaderboard has 3890 :shock: no way am I going to catch them.
    That's nothing. #1 on my leaderboard has 8035, and the top ten all have over 3000. I'm eating dust!

But then on Patchwork's leaderboard, I am first. What I get for being friends with all these hardcore players :mrgreen:

What I get too. Premium hard core at that. And me freemium. :)
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Currently in 4th, closing in on 3rd, will never reach first without deleting a friend.

V0ok1ohl.jpg
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    im 24th out of 100, but 59 through 100 have not yet updated
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Only 16 out of 100, with the leader having a five-digit score to everyone else's 3, a few 4. I did shoot way up, as I was at least halfway down the list this morning.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited October 2014

On my leaderboard (with mods and leader, in alphabetical order)

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

Barry you are number 2 on my leader board, my number one is so far ahead I think they will probably stay there.

I on the other hand, am 16th on my board. :)
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm 12 out of 100,,, 4-11 we're a pretty tight group....but #1 with 24,000 well not sure how that happened.....2-3 are in the mid 2000s , they both have the Rigellian portal which is my next purchase
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    good grief those scores are high. I'm still under 1000 and I've been home all day. :evil:

Anyway, 4th right now. I was first for a while but it looks like I'll be 5th when I get up for work in a few hours. I may have to pick up a portal to keep up. Then I'll just stock pile my eggs and zoom past everyone when they least expect it :twisted:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing these numbers. If so, sorry and please delete.
    :lol: How the heck am I not in the top 50?
  • barryriddl474
    4834 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    elmalynn wrote:

Barry you are number 2 on my leader board, my number one is so far ahead I think they will probably stay there.

I on the other hand, am 16th on my board. :)

You're number 48 on my leader board, but your town is among my favorites :D

Bravewall wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing these numbers. If so, sorry and please delete.

You're going to have to pick up the pace :lol:

You're #53 now. :shock:

I have faith in you. You can do it :mrgreen:
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

My leader has better than 10k and bombed me with gremlins today. That might be the only reason I'm in the middle of the pack. I expect to slip backwards as the event moves on.

Edit: Removed a sleep-deprived joke.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    I'm currently
    Number_One.png
    Where I plan on staying at for the rest of the event
    homer-laughing.gif
  • barryriddl474
    4834 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

If it's any consolation, you're 16 on my list. I keep a deliberately short list, so I wouldn't get cocky about it!

My leader has better than 10k and bombed me with gremlins today. That might be the only reason I'm in the middle of the pack. I expect to slip backwards as the event moves on.

My intention wasn't to be cocky, I assure you. I'll never catch my top 5 but that's cool. I'm not that competitive of a person, so wherever I land is fine with me :D
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

If it's any consolation, you're 16 on my list. I keep a deliberately short list, so I wouldn't get cocky about it!

My intention wasn't to be cocky, I assure you. I'll never catch my top 5 but that's cool. I'm not that competitive of a person, so wherever I land is fine with me :D

Ooops, I completely misspoke! I was joking to Bravewall that he is doing better on my list but that it's not as much of an accomplishment since I keep a short list. Sorry about that! I didn't think for a second you were being cocky or anything but your normal amiable self!

You and Mopurglar are vying for third on my list.
  • barryriddl474
    4834 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

Ooops, I completely misspoke! I was joking to Bravewall that he is doing better on my list but that it's not as much of an accomplishment since I keep a short list. Sorry about that! I didn't think for a second you were being cocky or anything but your normal amiable self!

You and Mopurglar are vying for third on my list.

It's all good :D

Sorry about that. I misread. Love your town! Definitely in my top five favorites of all time! :D
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited October 2014
    At the moment I am number 3, but the two people ahead of me are ahead of me by leaps and bounds.

I feel like I am missing something, as I don't understand how others can be so far ahead of me unless they are spending many, many donuts. A lot of you on here have very high numbers, are you spending a lot of donuts on items that help you get the lead?

I broke down and bought Jimbo today, in an effort to get more bags, but I just can't see spending money on eggs or Rigellian transporters (or whatever they are) to boost my score. I'm only 2/3 of the way to the mutant **** right now.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:

That's nothing. #1 on my leaderboard has 8035, and the top ten all have over 3000. I'm eating dust!

But then on Patchwork's leaderboard, I am first. What I get for being friends with all these hardcore players :mrgreen:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

Haha gosh poor effort on my part. You are number 5 on my list Barry :thumbup:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'd rather be first in my class. :wink:
  • barryriddl474
    4834 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    At the moment I am number 3, but the two people ahead of me are ahead of me by leaps and bounds.

I feel like I am missing something, as I don't understand how others can be so far ahead of me unless they are spending many, many donuts. A lot of you on here have very high numbers, are you spending a lot of donuts on items that help you get the lead?

I broke down and bought Jimbo today, in an effort to get more bags, but I just can't see spending money on eggs or Rigellian transporters (or whatever they are) to boost my score. I'm only 2/3 of the way to the mutant **** right now.

I personally haven't bought anything, besides Sherri and Terri today, that helps me with the event. No transporters or anything like that. I currently have 2758 probes and a score of 4355. But, I do play a good bit. Keeping your town clear often obviously helps, but that's pretty much what I've done. I received about 8 grem-aliens to send out today and I desperately wish I had more to give to neighbors.
  • barryriddl474
    4834 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

Haha gosh poor effort on my part. You are number 5 on my list Barry :thumbup:

You're doing just fine, Bee! :D
  • elswordfish
    45 posts
    edited October 2014
    6 out of 80.

Woo woo! Then again. I have been buying/hoarding donuts just for this event. So, that helps.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.