EA Forums - Banner

Where Are You On Your Leaderboard?

Replies

• moelleb
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    #2 out of 86

I was #1 until I added a new neighbor who bumped me down.

Heads up to all my neighbors, expect lots of grem-aliens from me. (At least in the beginning) Think of it as my way of saying thanks for visiting me during **** when I slacked off...and I want to be #1 again 8)
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    i am up to #9 on my list, but the best part is i just passed my wife on the list!
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2014

It's all good :D

Sorry about that. I misread. Love your town! Definitely in my top five favorites of all time! :D

Thank you, and I feel the same about your town. I hope only that you won't hold against me the ideas I plan to steal from you.
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ...all over the place...
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Sorry about that. I misread. Love your town! Definitely in my top five favorites of all time! :D

Thank you, and I feel the same about your town. I hope only that you won't hold against me the ideas I plan to steal from you.

Likewise :wink:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Get a room already. :wink:
  • peterthai829
    69 posts
    edited October 2014
    36 out of 80
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    15 out of 100, but I have about 30 who don't seem to be playing the update.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

:lol:... I mean :hunf:
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    Pinpal00 wrote:

:lol:... I mean :hunf:

Apologies for all of the pleasantries. I'm sure the board will be back to its normal self before long.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    20th with a score of 1270. I keep going up and down like a yo yo. I had a bit of a delayed start after I accidentally sent Lisa on a 12 hour job right before Build a Thing was finished and I wasn't about to spend my precious doughnuts to speed that up.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Out of 70 neighbours but only arounf 63 playing I'm around 33, but it varies. Top 3 are Chris, BMW Jax, with Brevis coming in 4th.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    Absolutely 75th. I haven't sent a single gremalien to my neighbors because currently they are bugged. Waiting for a fix to send them in batch.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    lawso69970 wrote:
    I'm #14, Dalton is #15 and Neuroheart is #3.

#1 on my leaderboard has 3890 :shock: no way am I going to catch them.
    That's nothing. #1 on my leaderboard has 8035, and the top ten all have over 3000. I'm eating dust!

But then on Patchwork's leaderboard, I am first. What I get for being friends with all these hardcore players :mrgreen:

On my leaderboard (with mods and leader, in alphabetical order)

Bee- 66th/780
    Bravewall- 51st/1045
    Leader- 13615
    MWDalton- 78th/545
    Neo- 30th/1730
    Neuroheart- 34th/1550

I'm 7th with 4245.

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing these numbers. If so, sorry and please delete.

You are on the second place on my leaderboard, Barry. Nice. :thumbup:
  • boldbhoy
    277 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I am number 1

When someone overtakes me I delete them

I win

Simples

This is nasty, evil and horrible. I like this a lot :P

Seriously, I Unfriended the two in my group who had not yet started this strand this afternoon. I am currently Number 1 in my group of 40 but was number 3 this morning. I guess it's down to player time zones. I can live with that. Let's enjoy it folks :twisted:
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited October 2014
    im 6th out of 100
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Number 14 at the moment, not getting as much time as I'd like to play now tho now that I have returned to work.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    If the leader board is going to be based on how many missiles or egg I use in my neighbors Springfield I guess I'm screwed as I plan to save it up till the third phase of this event and blow all on the final as I'm not convinced I can get the UBO otherwise.

btw 16th on the leader board.
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Staying in the top 10
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited October 2014
    8/40

#1 on mine has 39,960 (stevetdda0201)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.