EA Forums - Banner

My first complaint post

2Next

Replies

• Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    leongeiser wrote:
    Ours had a concession stand and a playground in the middle, long time ago, Reading, Pennsylvania.
    Thread officially hijacked.

Hey Reading Pennsylvania!!!! I'm in the Harrisburg area! (well I work in Harrisburg but live in Mechanicsburg) I think you are the first PA person I found on here lol.

Anyway, they still have a drive-in here....in Dillsburg. Still has the playground and concession stand :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Why in the world do the cars in the drive in face the opposite way? I've tried to expand the drive in with other cars, but no matter which way you turn them, the available cars do not all face the same way as the cars in the drive in. That's just lazy! And to keep it from getting too negative, anyone out there with brilliant plans for your drive in?

I agree. I just didn't put any cars at mine because it looks odd when vehicles are facing away from the screen.

Yeah... :roll:
  • bubsx3
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was going to make my drive in bigger too they should rotate like fences it sucks they don't
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ayrianas wrote:
    leongeiser wrote:
    Ours had a concession stand and a playground in the middle, long time ago, Reading, Pennsylvania.

Hey Reading Pennsylvania!!!! I'm in the Harrisburg area! (well I work in Harrisburg but live in Mechanicsburg) I think you are the first PA person I found on here lol.

Anyway, they still have a drive-in here....in Dillsburg. Still has the playground and concession stand :mrgreen:

Here is another Pa player! Lol. Sorry for the hijack!

No drive-in's left around here anymore. Had to love when you got a bad car speaker that was nothing but static, time to move the car, lol!
  • Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    tdmdksk389 wrote:
    Ayrianas wrote:
    leongeiser wrote:

Here is another Pa player! Lol. Sorry for the hijack!

No drive-in's left around here anymore. Had to love when you got a bad car speaker that was nothing but static, time to move the car, lol!

LOL that was such a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!! It was even worse when it was packed and you had to fight with people to get another spot. And forget about the radio station they said to turn to....that only worked when it wanted to!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!