EA Forums - Banner

Question about my new Ray Gun (yay!)

Ammo/bullet appears above it every 8 hours (like rent for buildings). You tap it to collect.

Replies

• velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just bought the Ray gun too. Was too keen to get Kudos!
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks! So there's just no timer then huh?

And congrats on getting Kodos Velinadelimis!
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats on the new Ray gun! Yay! I just got one too. The ammo will appear on top just like cash or a handshake. :)
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats on the new Ray gun! Yay! I just got one too. The ammo will appear on top just like cash or a handshake. :)

Thanks neighbor! Congrats to you too!
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have purchased it yesterday..
    so, you will see the bullet on the gun and you must tap to collect (as you were told by the others before), and NO, unfortunately there is no timer, because when you tap it while waiting, the raygun shoots but you don't know how much time you need for the next price.
    One notice, DON'T put it in inventory if you plan to move it or redesign, because the counter will reset from 0 when you place it again in your SF.
    :-)
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Frimar21 wrote:
    I have purchased it yesterday..
    so, you will see the bullet on the gun and you must tap to collect (as you were told by the others before), and NO, unfortunately there is no timer, because when you tap it while waiting, the raygun shoots but you don't know how much time you need for the next price.
    One notice, DON'T put it in inventory if you plan to move it or redesign, because the counter will reset from 0 when you place it again in your SF.
    :-)

Lol the no timer really did throw me off for a while. But I had ammo on it this morning so I was just happy that it worked! Thanks for the help and no...I will not store it this event. I almost did to check the multiplier but then caught myself at the last second.
  • SavageLucy42
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    Related question.

I didn't see the answer looking around and rather than start a new thread.

As I understand it, if I get the ray gun I can shoot down Kodos in my town. And I get Kodos.

Is this correct? And is Kodos a playable character?

Trying to decide if the donuts I've saved since last Halloween are worth spending.
  • shawn59736
    538 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Kodos is playable and most jobs are outside. He's great
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited October 2014
    The only negative for me & it's a very small negative is that the crashed Ray gun has to be placed In your town in order for Kodos to not be stuck in inventory and the new Ray gun (which you win when Kodos crashes into the 1st one) has to be placed in town in order to get ammo (they are both large items which good that you can see them but currently a bit awkward in my town)
  • SavageLucy42
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    Oh wow so you actually end up with two buildings and a character?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So maybe using some other building or char task that is 8 hours and doing that at the same time as collecting on the ray gun would help tell when it will be done.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Hey neighbor! Congrats.

I have not decide what to spend my few donuts on yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!