EA Forums - Banner

Treehouse of Horror Ultimate Tapping Guide

Prev134567
Listen to this man. His leaderboard rank is higher than yours. :wink:

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This thread needs some sticky love. Pin this for all to see. Excellent work.

GIF--Clap-applause-good-job-nice-one-clapping-Charles-Dance-The-Golden-Child-GIF.gif
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, great thread, helpfull stuff in there.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    OP,
    Awesome guide, Big Thanks!

Question, How does the leaderboard points work?

You drop eggs and click on aliens but how many points do you get for each action? Anything else that goes into the score?
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    This is awesome!
    Thanks man, it's great I have you back around, you're always so helpful :-)
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    OP,

You drop eggs and click on aliens but how many points do you get for each action? Anything else that goes into the score?

You know, I have no idea. I have been looking at it and trying to figure it out. Among my friends list, as Bravewall alluded to, I am 2nd, but i can't figure out the formula. I assume you are award "points" based on how many you drop and I assume whether your friend taps them or not matter, but cannot quite get the math right
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've heard a few times that items are being released at different times. I've also heard that people already purchased Bad Dream House this year, even though I haven't seen it show up. Are items also disappearing at different times? Did I lose my opportunity to buy it?
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited October 2014
    :D:D:lol: awesome!! Ty!!
  • veryfaraway2
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much, this is and will be a great help to me! Bit rushed for time (and I see I'm waaay behind on the collection count). Well, back to being Sky Finger.. ^o^)/
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2014
    Minor note, Suzanne the witch came with the candy house, but the pumpkin house was released at the same time for Halloween last year.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    OP,

You know, I have no idea. I have been looking at it and trying to figure it out. Among my friends list, as Bravewall alluded to, I am 2nd, but i can't figure out the formula. I assume you are award "points" based on how many you drop and I assume whether your friend taps them or not matter, but cannot quite get the math right

I know the leaderboard is just another donut grab device but it would be nice if they explained rules once in awhile.
  • JCam0las
    17 posts
    edited October 2014
    i have this question, how can i see a UFO on a friends town? its very hard to find one, its randim or i need to wait some time or something like that?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    JCam0las wrote:
    i have this question, how can i see a UFO on a friends town? its very hard to find one, its randim or i need to wait some time or something like that?

they are random and generally you see them when you first enter a town (though I have had it occur later as well)
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    :thumbup: 2014-08-19-10-12-29-319904921_zpsc358fe30.jpeg :thumbup:
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Do you know if the current premium items will be rotated out, when the new items arrive?

I'm thinking about buying a cemetary but want to wait till i see what else is gonna be available.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How do you get ammo if you don't spend donuts on it or spend donuts on the ray gun?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Very nicely done! Thank you.

Some info to consider...

In my town tapping the aliens gives 3 probes whether on the face or not. In my friends towns, 1 probe per alien, again regardless of on the face or not. I do not have the license. That's the spawned ones. In my town, the dropped aliens give 2 probes as you said.

You may want to mention that the nails are not needed to craft anything but weapons upgrades, so might as well upgrade when you get enough.

[Edit: Typo]
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How do you get ammo if you don't spend donuts on it or spend donuts on the ray gun?

I've gotten them from the treat bags.
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2014
    Very nicely done! Thank you.

Some info to consider...

In my town tapping the aliens gives 3 probes whether on the face or not. In my friends towns, 1 probe per alien, again regardless of on the face or not. I do not have the license. That's the spawned ones. In my town, the dropped aliens give 2 probes as you said.

You may want to mention that the nails are not needed to craft anything but weapons upgrades, so might as well upgrade when you get enough.

[Edit: Typo]

I second this. Was just about to post it myself. 3 probes in town regardless of attachment to face and 1 for neighbor towns regardless.
  • TomSmith24
    9 posts
    edited October 2014
    Just got 30 donuts for tapping an alien on a friends town!
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I am not 100% sure of this but if I visit my Springfield 3 times a day (7:30,4:30 and 10:30) do I get 720 probes (240 each visit) and also an additional 90 from friend visits?

P.s. This is my first ever post! :-D

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!