Didn't think they were giving this out

2Next

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    friends town's ufo

So if the UFO's are only showing up in friends towns why are people buying the kang/kodos ray gun? I thought I saw someone mention it increased your odds of seeing UFO's, however this doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain this to me? I'm blonde and confused... :?

You can earn 1 round of ammo every 8 hours from the ray gun. After the game gives you the initial 5 rounds of ammo, this may be the only way of earning more ammo without buying it directly with donuts. I am not sure if you can get some from treat bags or not.

You can get ammo from treat bags. I've gotten 3 or 4 so far.
  • arodtoo
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    Does the raygun still give a % bonus?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    arodtoo wrote:
    Does the raygun still give a % bonus?

Yes, the ray gives a nice bonus!! 2.25% I am pretty sure.

I would store mine to confirm, but that would reset my time to earn another round of ammo. I wish we had an in game clock timer when you clicked on the ray gun, so that you would be able to tell how long it is until another round of ammo will generate.

It is nice to know you can get them from treat bags. I just haven't earned any that way, yet. Hopefully will soon though. I have no idea how many bags I have opened. But I have 2170 probes currently.
  • bgfujino
    500 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have taken down many UFO's in neighbors towns and have 0 donuts, 0 premiums - no sign of a shrub! I have been getting a donut a day from tapping my neighbors aliens however.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I just scored 30 donuts from a UFO. Sweet. I almost never luck out with stuff like that. I feel like I made a great choice buying the Ray gun. Ammo has been pretty rare from treat bags and regailiens. Maybe 10 missiles from sources outside of the Ray guns 1 every 8 hours (that includes the 5 i got when the event started). Always get something nice from a UFO even if it's just a bronze treat bag. I have gotten 50 probes 3 times and bunch of gummie Bears and candy corns as well.
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited October 2014
    Got them on my first ship shoot down. Wish I had the ability to post pics - really wanted to post that one
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.