EA Forums - Banner

Warning: bug (egg-probes not being counted)

Prev1345
Some people claimed to have gotten probes prizes before the actual thresholds, also there seems to be a discrepancy between the number of probes in the neighbor wall of fame and the number you usually have in the botton-left corner. Probably the probes earned with gremaliens are added to that billboard AND the prize count, but not in your personal counter.

Also sometimes there are gremaliens I can't tap.

Replies

• sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    None have been added to my personal probe count either.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2014

Nothing here. I have done countless of calculations with numerous combinations and i still don’t receive anything from my hybrids. From now on I’ll only spend 1 egg per day until I see some progress on this issue.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Some people claimed to have gotten probes prizes before the actual thresholds, also there seems to be a discrepancy between the number of probes in the neighbor wall of fame and the number you usually have in the botton-left corner. Probably the probes earned with gremaliens are added to that billboard AND the prize count, but not in your personal counter.

I asked this question on another thread was it happening to anyone else because I get it a lot. Mine just freeze. ShadyLady replied that she had the same proplem and solved it by going into KL then coming back into SF. I'm waiting until it happens again then I'll try this.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

I asked this question on another thread was it happening to anyone else because I get it a lot. Mine just freeze. ShadyLady replied that she had the same proplem and solved it by going into KL then coming back into SF. I'm waiting until it happens again then I'll try this.

That worked for me.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    fuffazzoni wrote:

That worked for me.

Thats good. I haven't had one freeze since i said that :D
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'll contact EA tomorrow then and see what they know.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Honestly this is why overconplicating an event is a bad idea. There are so many "moving parts" in this event that something is bound to screw up. Hopefully they patch up these bugs. Though honestly, this is such a insignificant thing to the overall gameplay, that I doubt they'll even bother. It just begs the question why it was added in the first place.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • DO555
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Should have been here before placing the eggs :lol:
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    DO555 wrote:
    Should have been here before placing the eggs :lol:

Yeah, I've stopped sending eggs now. I'm going to get to the maximum and if the bug still isn't fixed I'll send a small amount away so I can continue collecting them.
  • yxcdf3452
    85 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    After sending out various amounts of alien eggs, then logging in four hours later to be told it earned me 33 probes, it seems it isn't adding it onto my total at all, and im getting 0 from sending them out.
    Also, I'm getting literally no missiles what so ever, none at all.

I have the same problem, what is different is that I have missiles and shot about 5 ufos already but not one single win ever is adding to my total from this shot ufos.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Not everyone has this bug, mine gets added correctly.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited October 2014
    yeah, I am not getting mine in either of my towns from the alien gremlins either.
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Mine aren't added either! I haven't thought to check UFO prizes, but will certainly do so tomorrow.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited October 2014
    I shot down an alien spaceship in a neighbor's town, and won 30 donuts. It wasn't added to my total. I am bummed-out.
  • justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The eggs don't add to the count of my probes. Is there anybody that this actually does work for? or does this affect everyone?
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I shot down an alien spaceship in a neighbor's town, and won 30 donuts. It wasn't added to my total. I am bummed-out.

Contact ea! I wish I was actually getting ammo, I started the update late Wednesday, and since then havent had any more ammo aside from one messily peice.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jasonbd77 wrote:
    Mine aren't added either! I haven't thought to check UFO prizes, but will certainly do so tomorrow.

Same here, gremlins' probes not added, but I think (hope...) UFOs worked. I checked once when I won 50 probes because you can see the counter directly on screen and I believe they were added. Not sure about the other prices, but I guess what worked for the probes will work for the rest too, or shouldn't it?
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Same here. Gremlin probes don't add.
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited October 2014
    After sending out various amounts of alien eggs, then logging in four hours later to be told it earned me 33 probes, it seems it isn't adding it onto my total at all, and im getting 0 from sending them out.
    Also, I'm getting literally no missiles what so ever, none at all.

I'm having the exact same issues, Plus the grem aliens that are left in my town, some of them freeze, But i noticed someones comment about going into KL then coming back into SF. So i'll try that for sure next time it happens. ( Thanks for the tip! )
    Very few people leave grem aliens in my town, I'm lucky if i get 5 in a day. So i can't afford to lose them lol.

I did contact EA yesterday about this, and they said they know about the issues and are working on fixing them.
    I hope they do fix these issues soon.
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    My town has stopped producing ammo. Really hoping they fix it soon as there were some helpful drops in the ufo's.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.