EA Forums - Banner

What am i doing wrong?

Hi everyone,

I play atleast three times a day, yet i am about 600 probes behind on the daily chart and i am not catching up.

I see alot of people who are wayy ahead, how? What am i doing wrong?

The only thing i notice is that i hardly ever get gremaliens dropped in my town, only a couple since tge start, is that it? I visit friends, drop eggs, have 2 extra premium kids and i shoot 2 UFO's a day with my raygun ammo drops.

Some advice would be great,

Thanks.

The gremaliens only give you 2 probes so it's not like they are giving out a huge chunk.

I have 2600ish probes, here's how:
Friend visits every day religiously
Lay eggs in friends towns (I have a couple of massive house farmer friends and I like to think my gremaliens don't get spotted :wink: )
Kids trick or treating constantly
I also bought the ray gun with Kodos so I get ammo every 8 hours to shoot spaceships to earn some more.

The majority are coming from the mini ragilliens you squish in your town so maybe log in more?

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Logging in every 4 hours or so seems to be working well for me as far as rigellians in my town. I also have a portal, but 6 extra aliens every 8 hours is pretty negligible.

The trick-or-treaters and the ray gun give me the occasional ammo, which often gets me a nice boost - good prizes from the UFOs.

I'm told there's a bug with not actually getting the probes from grem-aliens you send, so I'm waiting till they fix that. Then I'll flood my neighbors. :twisted:
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have 4400 probes and have been doing what everyone else has been doing. I did buy the portal and the ray gun, so that helps. Most of the UFOs I shoot down give me extra probes. I sent a few gremaliens to your town a few minutes ago.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Alright then, i'll try to get upto 4/5 visits a day and see how i get on. Thanks for taking away my "am i missing something" paranoia.

And thanks alot Clutch, good to have you as a neighbour, i'll return the favor.
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have about 3,400 probes. But I bought the hunting license which gives me double for my actions.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!