EA Forums - Banner

Friend Issues

iPad 1 - Anyone else have problems - EA Forums - Electronic Arts
forum.ea.com › The Simpsons: Tapped Out › Game Discussion
Jun 17, 2013 - 11 posts - ?9 authors
I'm using the first iPad (on latest iOs 5.1.1) and TSTO will frequently quit right when my ... less than iOS 6, some people have had trouble playing on the ipad2 as well. ... TSTO works only with iOS 5 + and these older devices cannot be ... device so that you can continue enjoying The Simpsons: Tapped Out.

Replies

• purplebohemian
    65 posts
    edited October 2014
    I am having iPad friend issues as well. When I am in my own town, my friend icon says I have new friend requests. However, when I click on it to enter the area where I can look at my new friend requests, under 'Friend Requests Received' it says No Friend Requests Received. I also have requested some new friends, and after I close out of the friend section completely and then immediately go back into the friend section, under the 'Friend Requests Sent', nothing shows up. All the friend requests I had sent out moments ago are no where to be found. :shock:

I am using an iPad first generation. My problem is exactly what OP said.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    For the missing friend requests, there are a couple of things you could try. One is to go to the Origin site and download the Origin client to your computer. Logging into that will give you access to your friends list and should allow you to accept pending invites. Another option is to install another Origin connected game such as Scrabble. It might allow you to accept them as well.
  • purplebohemian
    65 posts
    edited October 2014
    Well, if I log into my game on my husband's Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, I have no problems accessing my Friend Requests lists. :) However, I wish they would remedy the problem so us iPad users can access it like we used to be able to do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.