EA Forums - Banner

Xmas completion

Prev1
I think this is around the time everyone who visited their friends daily should be finishing.

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I thought I would be done this weekend after purchasing just one Funzo so I could get Santa's Little Helper. But, I loved the darn Funzo so much I had to buy the other one, so now I'm a day or two away from getting SLH and finishing the Xmas event.

This event has made me ridiculously happy.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've only have Santas Little Helper left to get and then am done. Although I really want to get the other funzo too, but am not sure ill have enough time left to get Santas helper if i do :(
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, seems like most people are finishing up now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    Im finished (ish) i only have two funzo's left to get although im not worried whether i get them or not!! I mainly wanted SLH .....that had to be done :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm still a few days from finishing up. I havent been able to collect from all friends every day because of the server problems and just life generally. Most days I have managed half, some I have not done many at all because of the servers, and then occasionally I've hit all 100.

I am half way to SLH, and then I may try and save for the last funzo but I'm not that botered. I may just get it if I end up with enough coins but wont go out my way visiting all my friends every day.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    If you guys on here wouldnt mind, could u guys send me invites and help me get santa coins for SLH id b grateful thanks
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    If you guys on here wouldnt mind, could u guys send me invites and help me get santa coins for SLH id b grateful thanks

Nope. There are Add Me threads for that.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    i got a little occupied with other things so i didnt get a chance to visit friends daily, however all i have left is SLH and im all complete. this wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be.
  • crlerickson
    38 posts
    edited December 2012
    I don't have all the buildings that can have lights on them buy I do have SLH and half way to getting the other non-donut funzo even though I'm not sure I want it. I m going to end up with at least a few thousand coins by the end of the Christmas update with nothing to spend it on.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I will be finished by Wednesday. I just need SLH, and I'm 1,000 coins shy of that.
  • BamBam3k2
    29 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got SLH on friday. Just saving up for the last funzo now.
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I just can't see myself getting those last two Funzos...50 donuts and 1000 coins. SLH is it for me.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'll probably have SLH in 13 hours, then I wonder how many days I can resist buying that last Funzo for donuts... and I really want a few more reindeers..
  • lauren122688
    136 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm so jealous. I just want to play
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I got SLH today and I'm done!

I don't want another Funzo so my people have been freed from their Christmas slavery and I've started vandalizing my neighbors. No more Christmas tasks for me (but, of course, I am leaving my lights up).
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2012

I'm debating whether to get the second Funzo. SLH wiped me out and I only have around 50 christmas coins.

Is the pink Funzo all that much different than the purple one?
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've completed the Xmas stuff, gunna buy the 50 donuts Funzo soon.. I have the other 2 and SLH!! :D xxxxx
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It looks like they say different things. The one we got for 750 is rather lame. I can't even understand what it says.

I will only get the 1,000 coin one if I happen to have 1,000 coins at the end of this thing just from the houses regenerating. I'm certainly not doing the coin grind anymore (nonstop Christmas tasks with the characters and obsessively clicking on neighbors coin-houses).

Nope, I'm back to being a vandal!
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm debating whether to get the second Funzo. SLH wiped me out and I only have around 50 christmas coins.

Is the pink Funzo all that much different than the purple one?

Nope just different colour lol. Up to you whether you get it though.. X
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    The first one shoots fire and says "I'm very mad at ooo", the other shoots a rocket and says "Kill". Both are wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!