tie in for sure for the thoh episode.
about the levels dunno. probably 1

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014

The episode airs next Sunday so we should be getting the tie-in Wednesday. Conveniently the THOH tie-in removal should coincide with the changeover from probes to ray guns, with a level update possibly coming sometime during the week.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11282 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:

The episode airs next Sunday so we should be getting the tie-in Wednesday. Conveniently the THOH tie-in removal should coincide with the changeover from probes to ray guns, with a level update possibly coming sometime during the week.
    you're totally right. i forgot about that detail. awesome
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited October 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Isn't the event the tie in for THOH? They've never done a separate tie-in with THOH. Not to burst any bubbles or anything.
  • luvmrcl719
    29 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think something is happening today. The whole event seems to be split into three parts ... we'll see ... I also hope for a bit more new stuff. :D
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

Isn't the event the tie in for THOH? They've never done a separate tie-in with THOH. Not to burst any bubbles or anything.

You had to collect a bunch of items last year to receive a question about one of the stories in the THOH. After the episode was over, you would get Strongman Homer if you could answer the question. Then you could do the Lard of the Rings quest.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited October 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    amcevil wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

You had to collect a bunch of items last year to receive a question about one of the stories in the THOH. After the episode was over, you would get Strongman Homer if you could answer the question. Then you could do the Lard of the Rings quest.

Oh yeah, I just figured that was part of the event so I forgot about it.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014

I agree! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!