EA Forums - Banner

I think I'm stuck in a loop...

It's a repeating quest until 10/20 or so.

Replies

• doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It seems that I can't get past sending the kids trick or treating and opening bags. Anyone else seeing this?

It's meant to be like that. Each loop ends with a goldbag as a reward.
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited October 2014
    It's like the **** 8000 Gold task, it's recurring. And it's recurring because you need to do it to get the bags to help you unlock stuff.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's like the **** 8000 Gold task, it's recurring. And it's recurring because you need to do it to get the bags to help you unlock stuff.
    Precisely this.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    It seems that I can't get past sending the kids trick or treating and opening bags. Anyone else seeing this?

I knew it was a recurring task. And I remember the XP and cash at the end. But I did not realize we got a gold bag every time. I'll have to pay more attention next time!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

I knew it was a recurring task. And I remember the XP and cash at the end. But I did not realize we got a gold bag every time. I'll have to pay more attention next time!
    My reward has always been a little cash and XP, like almost every taskbook reward :|
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

My reward has always been a little cash and XP, like almost every taskbook reward :|

Ok thanks for adding this. Maybe the gold bags are something else they were thinking of.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

Ok thanks for adding this. Maybe the gold bags are something else they were thinking of.

I think they're confused because the task icon is a gold bag.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.