EA Forums - Banner

Glitch and I don't know how to fix it?

Honestly, I would exploit this glitch as long as I could, and send the kids on tasks after the event, if possible.

Replies

• keithmancini
    31 posts
    edited October 2014
    What he said.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    So you know how the aliens will attack the characters in the game? Well my Bart and Lisa are under attack, but when I squish the aliens they just respawn back on their heads. At first it was kind of cool because I got lots of treat bags and probes, but now I need Bart and Lisa to do tasks and I don't know how to get rid of the aliens. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    If you store the treehouse and then place it back, it'll probably fix Bart. Or, if you wait until they are done with their current tasks and then try to re-task them using the locator, it might fix both.

That said, DON'T DO IT! As the others have said, I would keep them like this as long as you can.

There was a glitch like this last year with permanently possessed characters that we were all dying to have in our towns. One of my neighbors got over 1 million goo by exploiting it:

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    So you know how the aliens will attack the characters in the game? Well my Bart and Lisa are under attack, but when I squish the aliens they just respawn back on their heads. At first it was kind of cool because I got lots of treat bags and probes, but now I need Bart and Lisa to do tasks and I don't know how to get rid of the aliens. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    If you store the treehouse and then place it back, it'll probably fix Bart. Or, if you wait until they are done with their current tasks and then try to re-task them using the locator, it might fix both.

That said, DON'T DO IT! As the others have said, I would keep them like this as long as you can.

There was a glitch like this last year with permanently possessed characters that we were all dying to have in our towns. One of my neighbors got over 1 million goo by exploiting it:

Wow! 1 million! :roll:
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:

Wow! 1 million! :roll:

Ooooooooooooooo.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Are these important or game related tasks you want to send them on? If not, keep tapping and benefit! :) If not, listen to everyone else who knows what they're talking about. :)
  • tolsonc
    52 posts
    edited October 2014
    You will need Bart, eventually, to progress in the questline far enough to be able to craft the spooky house.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.