EA Forums - Banner

The ****/Gremalien glitch - is it confirmed?

Why are you hoarding them? There is literally NO reason to not release them.

Replies

• Wildchild37
    22 posts
    edited October 2014
    Why are you hoarding them? There is literally NO reason to not release them.

Haven't really done it intentionally, I've been away from home last couple of nights with no wi-fi so my playing time was limited.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've got 44 Gremaliens stored up, and was thinking about dumping them all in various friends' towns overnight. Is the glitch where if you don't login for 4 hours you get the full reward, regardless of whether they've been tapped, confirmed or just a theory? I do't want to waste that many of them if I don't need to!

Was this something that was discussed somewhere?
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I haven't yet heard of any glitch with the gremaliens and the 4 hour limit.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I tried it one night and it seems to work. Just close the app when your still in the friends section instead of going back to your town.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Glitch worked for me.

P.S. Don't go back to your town after visiting, just exit the game. Stay out at least 4 hrs plus, say, 10 mins.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2014
    Glitch worked for me.

So you get the full award even if you get a notification that your neighbor tapped on a gremalien?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Glitch worked for me.

So you get the full award even if you get a notification that your neighbor tapped on a gremalien?

I don't get those notifications, in this case. I've never dropped more than about 15 in one go. That's the most I've ever had saved up.
    Plus, once I hard stop the game, I get no notifications at all! On my device, Android, there is no TSTO service app. I have to start the game to get notifications.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Glitch worked for me.

I don't get those notifications, in this case. I've never dropped more than about 15 in one go. That's the most I've ever had saved up.
    Plus, once I hard stop the game, I get no notifications at all! On my device, Android, there is no TSTO service app. I have to start the game to get notifications.

So it's possible then that it was not a glitch they just weren't tapped?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Glitch worked for me.

No. Because I dropped them on my wife's towns and she cleared them immediately.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    By the way, the nature of glitches means they may not work for everyone. But what can it hurt to try this one?
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Glitch worked for me.

Interesting. I don't think this is going to be as helpful because this event actually requires people to log in as much as possible. For **** I could stay away for days. I'm also not getting that many eggs to drop so I can only get so much benefit from that.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The real question is are the totals from sending the eggs actually getting added to your total? This morning it told me that I got 76 probes but it didn't look like that got added to my total.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Glitch worked for me.

Interesting. I don't think this is going to be as helpful because this event actually requires people to log in as much as possible. For **** I could stay away for days. I'm also not getting that many eggs to drop so I can only get so much benefit from that.

I don't get many either. Haven't spent donuts on this event yet. Maybe 10-15 eggs a day which would be 40 to 60 currency. Multiplied times 12 days of a phase is 480 to 720.

I'm doing it more to help my wife, who only plays once a day. She gets half that. She has other friends dropping eggs on her also. She has a third of the probes I do, and is way above me on my leaderboard. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.