EA Forums - Banner

Facebook friends

Is there a limit on the FB friends. I hate that button by the way. I'm always accedentally hitting it.

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I can think of a couple of explanations. One would be a TSTO/Origin glitch. Sometimes, for instance, deleted friends will show up as visitors. The other would be that those Facebook friends have Origin accounts. Maybe the game is showing their Origin names instead of their Facebook names.

I've never used Facebook with this game, so I don't know how any of it works with this game. And from what I've read, EA support seems to not know either. I feel that it shouldn't pull in followers, but can't say what actually happens.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I clicked the Facebook button and only one thing happened. One of my friends, who is also a Facebook (and real life) friend, has his full name rather than his Origin name shown on my friends list. Since I have another friend that is on my Facebook as well, and he still has his Origin ID showing, I can only guess that he hasn't tapped that Facebook button.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Is there a limit on the FB friends. I hate that button by the way. I'm always accedentally hitting it.

Me too :(
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Before the event I was seeing my sister's Facebook name when I cleared handshakes, now I'm seeing her Origin account name. I know she hasn't done anything different since the update and neither she nor I have clicked on the new Facebook button. Long story short- it's something in the servers, possibly the synch glitch having an impact on the Facebook/Origin link.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    The Facebook button only makes it easier to log into Facebook
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.