EA Forums - Banner

Not received 30 donuts club.

Replies

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Ahem...6th time

How on earth have you gotten six and I still haven't gotten any? How many missiles do you generally have when starting to tap through your friends towns? I generally have about five. I almost always get either one or two bronze bag or fifty probes and then two bags of gummy bears. I wonder if there's a pattern or something?

Randomness! From what I have seen, there is a 1% chance that each UFO awards a prize of 30 donuts. I'd say I'm averaging 3 ammo per day from the ray gun and treat bags, so for the full length of the event I can probably expect to shoot down around 100 UFOs.

Assuming that each UFO is independent of the ones before it, here are the probabilities of winning each possible number of donuts if a player shoots down 100 UFOs:

0 donuts: 36.6%
    30 donuts: 37.0%
    60 donuts: 18.5%
    90 donuts: 6.1%
    120 donuts: 1.5%
    150 donuts: 0.3% (1 in 333 players will get this)
    180 donuts: 0.05% (1 in 2000 players will get this)

Unfortunately I am still in the 0 donuts club...those who have won 6 times already should consider themselves extremely lucky!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited October 2014
    Am I missing tricks on how to get more ammo as I barely get1 a day ?
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    asyousay10 wrote:

Sounds about right if you don't have the ray gun. Ammo is quite rare as a treat bag prize, I'd say I'm getting about 1 a day from them on average - maybe 2 or 3 on a good day.
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited October 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    asyousay10 wrote:

Sounds about right if you don't have the ray gun. Ammo is quite rare as a treat bag prize, I'd say I'm getting about 1 a day from them on average - maybe 2 or 3 on a good day.

Thank you as I don't have that and did wonder if I was missing something :)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ayyyyyyyy lmao
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    d3b.png
  • plainsarajane
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Ahem...6th time

How on earth have you gotten six and I still haven't gotten any? How many missiles do you generally have when starting to tap through your friends towns? I generally have about five. I almost always get either one or two bronze bag or fifty probes and then two bags of gummy bears. I wonder if there's a pattern or something?

Randomness! From what I have seen, there is a 1% chance that each UFO awards a prize of 30 donuts. I'd say I'm averaging 3 ammo per day from the ray gun and treat bags, so for the full length of the event I can probably expect to shoot down around 100 UFOs.

Assuming that each UFO is independent of the ones before it, here are the probabilities of winning each possible number of donuts if a player shoots down 100 UFOs:

Unfortunately I am still in the 0 donuts club...those who have won 6 times already should consider themselves extremely lucky!

So what you're saying is I'm not lucky and donut-Jesus doesn't love me? :wink:
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ah, another nonwinner here. No donuts to be seen. I do have a bunch of ammo saved up for phase 3, so maybe I'll get some!
  • bangers1985
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    Not only am I still in the 0 Donuts club, I was at 0 ammo from the second day of Phase Two until today when I opened up over 100 bags I had saved. I received 5 ammo and got 1 Silver Bag and 4 helpings of 50 Gummy Bears...womp womp
  • augold325
    14 posts
    edited October 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Ahem...6th time

I'm still in the 0 donuts club too - does that make us the unlucky 36.6%?
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    augold325 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Ahem...6th time

I'm still in the 0 donuts club too - does that make us the unlucky 36.6%?

I guess so! However I was fortunate to get 30 donuts this morning from an ammo I got from the treat bags I had been saving for Phase 3...so I am now a member of the 37%!
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited October 2014
    If someone else wrote this, I'd be calling **** on them, but without pics, I swear it really did happen...... (I got back to back 30 donuts this morning. 30 donus in one town, next town another 30.) I'd like to say I'm sorry about getting kicked out of the group, but I'm really not. :)
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I guess I'm only half in the club now. I got the 30 donuts in my main town, but not my feeder.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm afraid I'm out. I received 30 donuts this morning.
  • dankface13
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm still in the club. Been tapping numerous times a day and no donuts yet. Hopefully posting will change my luck! Best of luck to you all!!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have a horrible feeling that there will be several of us sporting a "didn't get 30 donuts" badge in our signatures by the end of this :oops: :shock:
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    IF I manage to win 30 donuts the good news is it will take me back to where I was before buying Witch Marge, been fairly lucky with FP and treat bag donuts plus got some from KL the other day.

Unlikely though as seem to be getting 1 ammo every 2 days :(
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    So, anyone able to create a badge for this club? you know, something like the wheel haters club ;-)

EDIT: come on, no one out there is able to create a badge? (no, i'm not...)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited November 2014
    Would have posted I hadn't gotten thirty donuts but then I got this today. Hang in there guys, it is possible.

E3bK8uG.png
  • bangers1985
    5 posts
    edited November 2014
    So I started my friend visits with 5 ammo. First UFO - Bronze Treat Bag. 2nd UFO, no longer part of the no donut club. 3rd UFO, really no longer part of the no donut club.

As a freemium player Im thinking of getting a 60 Donut character with the free 60 I got today plus the 20 you get for finishing the Kang questline
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.