EA Forums - Banner

Server Problems? Treehouse of Horror XXV

Hello this has been happening to me since saturday night. I cant access my friends so im way behind on FP and rigelians :( i already contacted EA and am waiting for a response

Replies

• Molehouse72
    13 posts
    edited October 2014
    Okay looking forward to what you hear from them.

It is also affecting the kwiki-mart, it says there is an error and the golden scratchy is missing. Very strange.
  • Irobot950
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm in the same boat guys...... We are missing out on so many probes because of this. I've looked around and I can not find anything from EA yet to even recognize that there is a problem. So please if you hear anything, let me know lol I know its wishful thinking but I hope we get some compensation after this. Even if it's a bag of probes lol
  • morriganss225
    6 posts
    edited October 2014
    They answered back asking fot technical information about the ipad and software versions i replied yesterday but no word yet :? ill be sooo pissed if i cant get the donut torture device im 3000 probes from getting it and its only on for 5 more days :evil:
  • Molehouse72
    13 posts
    edited October 2014
    Okay, mine has eased up for now. I ended up deleting lots of friends, so now I have 40 or so (enough to get the 10, 5, 4 and 2 points for friend actions every day).

I don't know if that fixed it, or the server is letting me in better lol.

Still getting that weird message when entering kwiki-mart though. Something server problem something.
  • Irobot950
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    Hey guys, I'm still having a problem. Still can't visit any friends.... But I did see that the number 500 has shown up on the friends tab. I think its requests from posting in the forum but it won't load so I cant see. Is there a way to deny requests without going into the friends tab? I'm hoping if I drastically slim that down I might be able to actually play this game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!