EA Forums - Banner

Good-Bye Monopoly Hotels. Thank you!

ax0n01
2385 posts Member
What? One week only? :shock: They should at least give you a months warning in advance! Anyway, I can imagine how you feel! :(

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I played it for a couple of days but got bored and deleted it! I wonder when this will happen with Tapped Out, I suppose it has to one day, but for now they're sure to still be making tons of money from it!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It was a good game. I never spent any money on it though.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Fiance' played that game for a short time. It was okay.

As for the end of TSTO, I hope they allow us to play offline for as long as we want, somehow. I plan on making my town exactly the way I want it, taking several screen shots, and then turning it into a poster/picture to hang on my wall. It will most likely be the most expensive piece of art I own, since I've spent money on doughnuts.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited October 2014

As for the end of TSTO, I hope they allow us to play offline for as long as we want, somehow. I plan on making my town exactly the way I want it, taking several screen shots, and then turning it into a poster/picture to hang on my wall. It will most likely be the most expensive piece of art I own, since I've spent money on doughnuts.

When people come over you have to say: "They had to actually use over 800 euros to make this painting!"
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2014
    You know ive never even looked into Monopoly as in a game app....shocker i know but if / when i have played the game it has only been via the board game or via the Wii, shame they shutting the game down and not giving much notice about it
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:

When people come over you have to say: "They had to actually use over 800 euros to make this painting!"

That's what I wanna do. And I agree, it would be neat if EA could whip up an offline version when the time comes.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I played less and less of Monopoly Hotels as TSTO got popular and grew.

The game jumped the shark when they made the original premium currency (gold) semi-premium and introduced gem stones as the new premium currency. :evil: Heaven forbid TSTO will do that with something like Floor Pie.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!