me too is it because of the update?
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited September 2012
    No problems here.
  • Pearson1980
    6 posts
    edited September 2012
    Same here. I was playing on it and now I can't connect.

When you do connect can you add me?

Pearson1989

:lol:
  • equiraptor
    52 posts
    edited September 2012
    The game has become increasingly unstable for me. This morning, it was about 50 minutes before I could log in at all. Now, if I try to visit other Springfields, that re-sync with the server times out and kicks me back out. I'm unable to visit any other Springfields (or manage friends, or do anything else in the Origin menus).

For a while I was getting a "too many people are playing" message, but that seems inconsistent with the other server issues. Additionally, once I'm in, trying to go to other Springfields (a part of the game), shouldn't force me to re-queue behind other players, but it is. I realize it's another loading screen, but it shouldn't force me out of the game to try to reach another part of the game.

Origin, what's up? Can you get us a message about the reliability issues, confirmation that there's too many people for your servers and you're getting more servers, something? Thanks.
  • divxpa
    1 posts
    edited September 2012
    Very sad that EA has ruin a good game. The idea is great, but the game is super unstable. Shame EA
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!