EA Forums - Banner

Best program for photo stitching (to make panorama of my Springfield)?

You can use mspaint in Windows, worked for me atleast.
spAnser has a project with https://tsto.me otherwise.
It creates screenshots of your town so wont have to puzzle together all the screenshots from your phone.
It's still in Beta though, so be prepared for some glitches

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    You could also have a look through peters guide here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9329979.page

Good luck I've never been able to do one successfully myself :lol:
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Some time ago, I tried making an account at Spanser's site and it never approved me or sent the email. It's been a while, so I don't remember what it was supposed to do. I'm going to try again as soon as I remember to. Maybe now would be a good idea....
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I tried using Paint, without much luck. Either Paint doesn't have a layering feature or I just can't figure out how to do it, which makes lining up all the photos and overlapping them correctly extremely difficult.

And Photoshop Essentials 13 is a nightmare. Not user freindly at all for a novice like myself, and even using the auto Photomerge option is now screwed up since the first time I did it, it asked if I wanted it to Auto-fill in the edges. I clicked Yes since I thought it would just create a black border/edge or something... but no, it takes random sections of my town pics and fills in the edges with that, resulting in a huge mess. And now I can't seem to turn that feature off.

So frustrated with this.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    PhotoShop CS2 is now free. Do a search online, and I believe you can get it directly from their web site. It's not as good as the newest PhotoShops, of course, but it's, free, legal, and still a good little photo editor. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!