EA Forums - Banner

Favorite cocktail/mixed drink

Prev134
Jblue8298
7993 posts New member
I usually don't get mixed drinks. I prefer beer (Heineken). But if I do get one, it's usually Scotch and Coke.

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jack and Coke.

What about shots? Shots get me in trouble. And less clothes wear-y. :oops:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I usually don't get mixed drinks. I prefer beer (Heineken). But if I do get one, it's usually Scotch and Coke.

Not really a big fan of Heineken. Probably because i live pretty close to the factory and when you get a little closer, you can smell it. Not a pretty smell....

I like a long island iced tea. But a gin & tonic is nice too.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    what's your favorite shot zombee?
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    jack and coke....ive gotten to a point when im at the bar its 2 double barrels and a jack and coke....I only spend an hour and a half at the bar now cause my husband doesn't want me walking home anymore...I had an accident a few years ago that landed me in the hospital cause I walked home...now my husband drives me and picks me up... :roll: :oops:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    what's your favorite shot zombee?

Shots I dont pay for. :lol:

If I'm buying, Goldschlager.

goldschlager_shot-11.jpg
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I like Fuzzy Navels (peach brandy and orange juice), rum and Mexican Coke (with real sugar), and I had something called a triple sec once which was very good and STRONG.

I also had some kind of apple martini at Carabba's about five years ago which got me drunk in half an hour. That may have been the strongest drink I've ever had. :lol:
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    archer-drinking1.gif
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited October 2014

goldschlager_shot-11.jpg
    oo fancy
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited October 2014

Your favorite drink is sewer water??? Heineken is easily the worst beer in the world :lol:

I don't like cocktails. I prefer rum
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:

goldschlager_shot-11.jpg
    oo fancy

Hadn't heard of it so I Googled it. Cinnamon schnapps! Sounds tasty. And looks pretty. (I guess the gold consumption doesn't hurt you.)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:

goldschlager_shot-11.jpg
    oo fancy

I lived with two gay guys for about 6 months. Long story. So my first bar I spent time in was a gay bar that one of my room mates worked at. It wasnt what you think. Very Cheers atmosphere with a hint of pink. :P

Anyway, I didnt know what to drink. I was 19. They suggested a few things and the gold flakes caught my attention. Stuff tastes amazing. And really "enhances" my humor quite a bit. I've had some great times with Goldschlager.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:

goldschlager_shot-11.jpg
    oo fancy

Hadn't heard of it so I Googled it. Cinnamon schnapps! Sounds tasty. And looks pretty. (I guess the gold consumption doesn't hurt you.)

So far so good. =) My pee is pretty though.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Jack and Coke.

What about shots? Shots get me in trouble. And less clothes wear-y. :oops:
    tumblr_m6f13pbekP1rziwwco2_500.gif
  • Jeff_Kline9
    268 posts
    edited October 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

Your favorite drink is sewer water??? Heineken is easily the worst beer in the world :lol:

I don't like cocktails. I prefer rum

Ever tried American beer? Don't think you'd like it.

What beer would you recommend? I'm always open to try new ones.
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited October 2014
    I have a gluten allergy so most beer is out (unless its gluten free), same with malt drinks like Smirnoff ice and such, so I do cocktails a lot. And wine.

I really like martinis- some restaurants and bars will have a whole list of different styles of martinis if you want something beyond the typical gin and vermouth martini. (Vodka martinis often use flavored vodka for example).

Also love a good cosmopolitan- it's vodka, triple sec, cranberry, and a bit of lime.

Vodka cranberry is what I go for if I'm in more of a beer bar that doesn't do fancy cocktails.

Very rarely, usually at weddings and such, I'll have a 7 and 7- Seagrams and 7up. I'm not much of a soda drinker though.

Also a big tequila fan and I drink margaritas all year round. I prefer them over ice versus blended. For at home Jose Cuervo makes absolutely delicious pre blended margaritas- there's original, mango, strawberry kiwi and I'm thinking one other. I always keep the massive size mango one on hand and some salt, favorite at home booze by far!

Those are my main drinks and I realize that most are very "girly" suggestions but I like my drinks both string on booze and fruity. ;)

I don't know about where you live but around me and in most big cities (had a blast drinking my way through Chicago) cocktails are really making a comeback so a lot of places will have menus with different drink options. I usually stick with some variation on a martini or something with vodka, but it's a great way to explore different drink options. And holey moley, be careful about Long Island Iced teas! Lol. Especially hangover wise, there's so many different types of alcohol in one of those and if you've been drinking other drinks besides, yikes. And you may just end up giving your number out to some creepy folks, or maybe that's just me. ;)
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    has anyone had a beer cocktail before? I've heard many recipes, but never tried one
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I never drink cocktails. I always mean to when I'm on holiday but then for whatever reason I don't. I remember liking Tequilla Sunrise and Sex on the Beach though, but I've not had either in YEARS.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I never drink cocktails. I always mean to when I'm on holiday but then for whatever reason I don't. I remember liking Tequilla Sunrise and Sex on the Beach though, but I've not had either in YEARS.

I think most people order this just because it has a great name. :lol:

That and Buttery *.

*ahem* Can't say "N.ipples"
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    Also love a good cosmopolitan- it's vodka, triple sec, cranberry, and a bit of lime.
    I do love a good cosmo from time to time
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Cocktail - margarita
    Shot - tequila (also makes me clothes-offy Zombee :oops: )
    Mixed drink - JD & coke or vodka tonic
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!