EA Forums - Banner

Moes clothes quest stuck on part 2

I have collected Moes clothes for Thursday and Friday but the quest icon clockwork in progress part 2 is still in my sidebar showing 0/1 and nothing is triggering collect Saturday presumably part 3! I've squished loads of rigellians, have Homer free and also been to Krustyland as well as checked Homers house! Any suggestions??

I see you went to Krustyland. After 24 hours had lapsed from finding the cod piece, I went to Krustyland and when I got back to Springfield, squashed a few aliens, and that triggered the third piece, a sword and cane I beleive, on both my accounts. Maybe you didn't wait long enough, or didn't squash aliens immediately after returning to Springfield? I know sometimes you have to follow the procedures precisely in order for some quests, perhaps this is one? :roll: :shock:

Replies

• suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Have managed to get the sword now! As you say maybe I hadn't waited 24 hours from collecting the last item! The part 2 task is still stuck in my side bar though so I got no dialogue for part 3 it just appeared in the simpsons house!! Thanks for your suggestions!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2014
    Did you tap on the Simpson house?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!