Replies

• shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ouch!
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Do they each say different things? I was forced to buy one (thanks a lot Lisa!) and I barely here him when I tap on him (he is so quite! I guess its a good thing lol)
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited December 2012
    I think the purple one says "sucker" and the blue one says "chump."
  • killerangl
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    Think a blue Burns monster that costs a bunch of donuts...
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    killerangl wrote:
    I've been saving my donuts for Frink and just accidentally bought a stupid blue funzo - which I don't want and see absolutely no benefit for. DAMMIT!!

Ouch...that must feel like a veritable punch in the gut! Really need a confirmation for all these donut purchases. That really stinks!!
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I've been waiting for a Funzo-related thread, but I keep missing it. Funzo is the worst! I can't believe I saved all of those Santa coins only to buy a useless doll that galavants around and does nothing. Why does Funzo exist? Why aren't there any tasks that require us to shop at the Try n Save? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like having new characters and buildings. But, once built, it seems like most buildings just become large white elephants that aren't connected to any character and pay out seldomly. You'd think there would have, at least, have been a task where Homer or Bart, or both, have to go to the Springfield General Hospital.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited December 2012
    childeharr wrote:
    I've been waiting for a Funzo-related thread, but I keep missing it. Funzo is the worst! I can't believe I saved all of those Santa coins only to buy a useless doll that galavants around and does nothing. Why does Funzo exist? Why aren't there any tasks that require us to shop at the Try n Save? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like having new characters and buildings. But, once built, it seems like most buildings just become large white elephants that aren't connected to any character and pay out seldomly. You'd think there would have, at least, have been a task where Homer or Bart, or both, have to go to the Springfield General Hospital.

Homer Santa has a 12-hour task at the Try n' Save.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... I LOVE MY FUNZOS! Cute and ornery little things make me so happy. I tap on them every chance I get :)
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh geez, that sucks.

The Funzo should definitely say: Are you SURE you want to purchase this premium item that does absolutely nothing with donuts you paid actual money for? :lol:

• heavy liquid
    167 posts
    edited December 2012
    That's a bummer. I'm always as careful as I can be when scrolling through the items... I'm paranoid something like that will happen to me.
  • indydude33
    118 posts
    edited December 2012
    I would like Funzo more if he would attack and destroy the Evil Krusty doll and the other characters I have walking around from Halloween.
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    indydude33 wrote:
    I would like Funzo more if he would attack and destroy the Evil Krusty doll and the other characters I have walking around from Halloween.

I was hoping it'd destroy my burns monster (I know wishful thinking) :?. I like the Krusty doll and like spiff said

spiffshine wrote:
    I LOVE MY FUNZOS! Cute and ornery little things make me so happy. I tap on them every chance I get :)

• mas_robin
    66 posts
    edited December 2012
    Sorry that i have to laugh soo hard... :mrgreen:
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wouldn't mind seeing a death match between the funzo and the Burns monster.

But even more, I would love to see the Krusty doll stab the funzo. "Krusty say DIE!"

I do not care for the funzos....
  • roadrunner1132
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Is it just me or do the voices on the funzos seem a bit lame? I know they are meant to annoy the * out of you but it still seems kinda tacky, not to mention the naff animation for the rocket launching! Yet still I'll end up collecting them all, because that is just the kind of person I am
  • priceboy3
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    THE SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!
    I am furious! Been saving up since Halloween, just for fifty donuts to disappear for a useless moving decoration!!
    The worst thing is I definitely swiped my finger across the iPad, I didn't tap it, they definitely should have some kind of confirmation screen when buying things with donuts! :evil:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    That's it, We have had enough of all this nonsense. let's storm the EA castle!!!! NOW WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!

"Cricket's chirping"
  • jiffla
    53 posts
    edited April 2013
    At first I didn't mind them too much (although way overpriced for something that technically does nothing), but ever since the leprechaun appeared I'm kind of annoyed that these roaming decorations aren't paying out anything. They should spit out a couple of bucks, or at least an XP point.
  • egozcocus
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    There's a very simple solution in order to avoid this annoying situation.. just don't enter the donut section. every premium building you need is in the building section, and the same goes for premium decoration.
    The only reason to go to the donut section is if you want to buy a permium character or that useless homer budhaa.
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm surprised they haven't taken the Funzo's out, seeing as they were a Christmas Premium item. All of the other time sensitive items seem to have gone. Which is annoying because I've only just managed to get enough donuts for Fruitbat Man!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.