What the heck I'd this first prize in the ray gun list? I don't even recognize it.
Very disappointed. Here's why:
- same task over and over for weeks? Getting a little boring.
- used all my donuts to get this gun i did not want because it looks stupid without Frinks lab, and it did not help me get the DTD.
- missed the DTD by 140 probes. No credit for the 7000+ probes i collected??
- the UI for the prizes is poorly designed. How many people mistook the last bag value as the DTD value? The scroll bar controls are not visible enough. Oh what? There's stuff listed under the pumpkin house? Didn't notice for weeks!
- where's my trivia question? what?? Tap the house to find Moog's outfit? Why different from every other feature that goes to inventory??
- was hoping for more chances to EARN old features, not just PAY for them. Yay for the rich. We get pumpkins and dead trees. Yay.
- really sick of game play with timers on them. If the timers are intended to force more contribution of my time, well i feel like I'm playing this game more than i eat, sleep, pee, or work, COMBINED, AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH.
Seriously, this event feels like WORK, rather than FUN, and I'm tired of it spotlighting my lack of disposable funds. I've recently installed a drag racing game that is simpler and far more stress free. I may be deleting this soon for my own mental well being.
Pardon my negative slant but I'm still mad about how much effort i made for DTD to miss it by a handful. I'm turned off the whole event now. What the heck I'd this first prize in the ray gun list? I don't even recognize it.
And why can't Swype recognize I'm spelling RAY GUN, not DAY FUN?! Stupid android!
:evil: :P :roll:
My significant other (who only posts on the forum once in a blue moon, but has been playing Tapped Out for two years) told me yesterday that he thought this was the best event so far. He loves the crafting mechanic, says it really keeps him engaged in the game more than the collection of currency does. It's true that he's been playing much more regularly than he has all year.
Anyway, just thought I'd share. I thought the crafting idea was kind of interesting, and I know they're always trying new mechanics to keep things fresh. It's nice to see that at least one person likes this one so much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.